#22, Throwing beer bottles

They spent the rest of the evening mostly playing with Davi and sorting out struggles between Poker the Dog and Bandit the Kangaroo - who, after so much time spent together, finally seemed to warm up toward each other, but the natural "dynamic" th...

They spent the rest of the evening mostly playing with Davi and sorting out struggles between Poker the Dog and Bandit the Kangaroo - who, after so much time spent together, finally seemed to warm up toward each other, but the natural "dynamic" that was between hunter and hunted kind of got in the way of the two of them really hitting it off right away. Bandit liked to hide and Poker liked to... well... seek Bandit out.

Emma kept sending Tamira messages and pictures of her and Rafinha out and about in Barcelona, causing jealousy to rise inside of her. She could do without the proof of happy couple goodies. She could also do without Emma's constant suggestions on how Tamira should use the time alone with Neymar, which, after his announcing the duck thing had something to do with kinky stuff, she didn't want to think about - but couldn't help not to think about either.

She didn't want to acknowledge it, but there was tension rising between them the older the evening got. And hiding behind her tea mug all the time didn't help either. On the contrary, not only did she have to run to the bathroom far too often to be considered normal (going by Neymar's looks of weirdness), no, she was also starting to grow really hot.

Not "hot and bothered" hot, she demented in her head. The tea had heated her up, just as the warm clothes did, wooly socks and all. And not, hell would need to freeze over before she would strip in front of the B.I.

They were watching Toy Story on the couch, the animals already in their respective resting places for the night, and halfway through the movie Davi fell asleep on the couch, cuddled up next to his father.

The adults both hadn't really known what to do with the situation, so neither of them had said anything about it as they continued with the movie. But then it did end, and they were forced to acknowledge the situation.

Starting now, they were alone together.

"Uh," Neymar said quietly after the movie had ended. "I think I'm gonna need a little help here."

Davi was lying half on top of his father's arms and upper body, which limited Neymar's movement without disturbing the boy's sleep. Tamira tilted her head, trying to ignore the cuteness of Neymar's helpless look, one side of his mouth rising up to form a half-smile as he looked down at his son. She failed at that - he really did look cute and she couldn't not admit that to herself.

Okay, so what harm did it do when she admitted that Neymar was hot? Kind of. In a way. No one else would ever know.

"You okay over there?" Neymar called her back to the present.

Without answering him, Tamira got up and with the additional help of Neymar gathered up the boy in her arms. She acted a bit clumsy - lack of practice - but nevertheless, she managed to secure Davi's weight in her arms, while the little man now cuddled up to her in his sleep. Tamira couldn't help the smile on her face and the warmth spreading in her tummy.

And seeing Neymar carefully tuck is son into bed after Tamira had put him there (she hadn't wanted to risk waking him if they switched places and she really didn't mind carrying him upstairs anyways), brushing a hand over the blonde little head and pecking the sleeping boy's cheek, she couldn't help her ovaries from exploding either. She scowled as she slipped out of the room to give father and son a moment - stupid hormones!