#10, "Neymira"

The morning after the gala, Leo Messi sat at his kitchen table at home looking at his tablet and laughing his butt off

"What's so funny?" Antonela, his newlywed wife, asked. The young woman with the long brown hair sat next to him, feeding their son Thiago. Or more like: taking care that some of the cereal actually landed in their son's mouth and not on the floor. Baby Mateo, their latest addition to the family, was slumbering in the little crib they'd parked right next to them.

Leo shook his head, shoving the tablet toward Anto. "You have to read this. This is gold!"

On the tablet, a website was loaded, the screen showing one of the gossip pages. The headline made her chuckle. "'The new football couple on the horizon'? My gosh, they're not going to find this as funny as you, Leo!"

Apart from the title, the article was presenting the reader with the news of the mixed gender team of the FC Barcelona, which was surprising for such a website, because there were actual details of the press conference to be found.

But, of course, that wasn't their main focus as you could guess from the title, because on the page you could also find much more entertaining information – picture gallery included. And that gallery was showing an awful lot of pictures of everyone's favorite duo: dancing at the gala, laughing, sitting next to each other at the press conference (hands on each others), eyeing each other. Someone had even bothered enough to zoom in on one particular moment, when Neymar had guided Tamira toward the dance floor at the gala, his hand lying on her lower back, which, thanks to her dress with the low cut, was left bare to his touch.

Oh, how the yellow press loved that particular one!

"Yeah, yeah," Leo replied casually, still giggling like a madman. "It just shows they played their part of being nice to each other perfectly. Or, as it turns out, a little too perfectly." He took the tablet back again, since Anto was too occupied to turn the page. "Get this: 'The new couple of the football world – just a duo on the pitch or will this ship set sails?'"

He laughed again. This was just too awesome! Thiago, though not having the slightest idea what was so funny, joined into his father's laughter, ignoring the cereal in front of him for the moment.

"Ooh, they even have a poll here!" Leo continued. "'What do you think of "Neymira"?' What a nice shipping name! And you can choose between 'Hell yes, set the sails already!' or 'God, no! Please sink that ship before it leaves the harbor'! And 'Hell yes' it is!" he finished, grinning with mirth as his finger pressed down on the respective poll choice.

Then he got his phone and quickly called a number. "Hi! Leo here! Hey, Dani, have you looked at the news yet? No? Get your iPad, you gotta see this!"

Anto only rolled her eyes at the antics of her husband.

------

"'Football romance in the air'!? This isn't funny, guys!" Neymar yelled angrily as he ripped the poster into pieces.