#40, We seem to be intentional

"What the hell? You're not supposed to be here, are you?"

The exclamation made Tamira turn around in surprise. She hadn't expected them to be here this quickly. She stopped rubbing the towel over her head to dry her hair and looked at her teammates – Alexia and Sonia – with wide eyes and an innocent smile.

"I didn't think we'd run into each other anymore, to be honest," she replied to her fellow striker of the women's team, hoping her words sounded as sinister as she wanted them to. "Never thought me and Neymar wouldn't be the only ones with the idea of a spontaneous training session tonight."

Alexia put down her training bag, Sonia following her example only a moment later. The two women exchanged a curious look.

"Right," Alexia said, raising an eyebrow while she opened her locker. "You did mention in the group chat that you trained with Neymar."

And oh so much more..., Tamira thought, glad for the unbeknowing heads up she and Neymar had received through the WhatsApp chat group the members of the women's team had opened up so many months ago.

The constant noise of received messages on her phone had alerted them that something was going on, and – after their showering interlude of fun – a quick scan of the chat had been enough to make Tamira hurry up, grab her stuff, give Neymar one last quick kiss on the lips and run into the women's locker room next door.

Their timing couldn't have been better – it had felt like only seconds later that Alexia and Sonia came into the room, finding Tamira fully clothed in her reserve outfit and with wet hair, ready to leave the premises after a training session. As if she hadn't just had sex in the shower with one of the members of the men's team.

"Yeah," Tamira said. "We just finished up when it got too dark to see anything anymore."

Alexia threw her a look, put off by that information. The sun had gone down quite a while ago. "It's completely dark outside."

Tamira tilted her head. "Which is why we've stopped playing. Which reminds me, how do you plan on–?"

"Dani got the key to the control room for the floodlights," Sonia answered matter of factly as she changed into her training gear. She shook her head and scoffed. "Sometimes I just don't get the privileges the guys get away with."

Tamira's eyes widened. "The guys are here as well?"

And here they'd thought it was just the girls coming to train! She swallowed, freezing for a moment when she packed her dirty clothes into her reserve training bag that she kept in her locker. Huh, Tamira wondered, with a sinking feeling. Where's my bra?

—–

Neymar grinned when he heard the door of the shower pulled open. "Did you forget something or did you want to– holy fuck, Dani, get the fuck out of here!"