#42, Problem solved?

Two weeks later found Tamira leaning against the counter in Neymar's kitchen one Sunday morning, staring at her boyfriend groggily while he searched the cupboards for her favorite mug –  the bright red one saying "best girlfriend in the world" in ...

Two weeks later found Tamira leaning against the counter in Neymar's kitchen one Sunday morning, staring at her boyfriend groggily while he searched the cupboards for her favorite mug – the bright red one saying "best girlfriend in the world" in huge white letters. He had one as well – a sky blue one. With "best boyfriend in the world" written on it.

The mugs had been a "coming out of the closet" present of some sort. From Emma, naturally.

"Fuck my life," Tamira groaned softly, holding her head between her hands. Did it have to hurt so bad?

Neymar snickered. "Ah, princesa, you shouldn't have stayed out with the girls so late. Should have probably cut down on the alcohol too."

Tamira turned around when she heard a round of chuckles sounded behind her. At the kitchen table, Neymar pai had only lifted an eyebrow in amusement while her mother, Emma, Rafaella and Gil weren't even bothering to hide their amusement regarding Tamira's state. Neymar's little boy, Davi, was munching away on some cereals and staring at something on an iPad, not bothering with the drama of the grown-ups around him. Tamira was glad she hadn't sworn too loudly, lest the little man pick up on it.

It was not her fault that the girls from the women's team had decided on yet another legendary night out in Barcelona the previous day. Not her fault they'd elected her "queen bee" all those months ago. So not her fault she was fun when she was out. Definitely not her fault the drinks kind of kept on coming – that was Alexia's fault. At least, that's what she could remember.

"Want some coffee?" Neymar asked, a kind smile on his face, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned his hips against the kitchen.

When Tamira turned around he was presenting her the bright red mug. She nodded slowly. "Uh huh, but could you say it again slower and with your shirt off?"

He tilted his head, eyeing his girl for a moment. Then he looked over her shoulder, shook his head and laughed. Emilia and his father both had perplexed expressions on their faces.

Emma smirked. "Oh, don't mind me if you want to follow through with that."

Rafaella snorted, rolling her eyes. "But please do mind the sister's presence."

Tamira cleared her throat. "Right. Forgot it was still new to the rest of you."

Neymar bit his lip, fighting the smirk. It shouldn't have been that surprising to find out that Rafaella had already known about their relationship; Gil really couldn't keep a secret from his sister. It was good that she'd kind of been waiting for something to happen between them ever since that party boat trip of the football teams – as she'd cheekily told them of her part in the scheme.

Tamira smiled softly, sighing contently as she watched Neymar put the mug under the coffee machine and press a button. The sound of the machine making the coffee was deafening to Tamira's hypersensitive ears. A moment later, she took the mug and swallowed the black coffee as if it were her saviour.