#33, Tough rules

"That's it

"That's it. I'm done. I'm gonna have to say they are both my new favourite positions now," Neymar said with a content sigh. They were discussing their most recent activity and lying in Tamira's bed, happily tucked underneath the covers; completely naked and fully satisfied (for now at least). Much like that time in Amsterdam, his arms were holding her close to him so that her back and his chest were pressed against each other. The light of the small lamp on the night table softly illuminated the bedside, while the rest of the room lay in darkness. It was quiet. Tranquil.

Peaceful.

Tamira only had the energy to nod softly in acknowledgment, a smile on her lips as she silently thanked the Lord for both their athletic stamina – that really came in handy in the bedroom.

"So," he went on, leaning on his elbow to gaze down at her. Tami turned to lie on her back and look up at him. She reached up and brushed a hand through his now unruly hair. Neymar grabbed it, pulled it to his mouth and kissed the back. The action made butterflies flutter in her tummy. "Did we get the duck or what?"

Tami laughed, amicably shoving him away from her; not that he cared, because he just retaliated by leaning over her, kissing her senselessly wherever he felt like, making her laugh even more. So much so that she didn't give a damn that he was almost suffocating her with his weight. On the contrary, she had come to very much appreciate his weight on her.

When he plopped down next to her, one arm hooked behind his head, the other lazily pulling her against him, Tamira sighed as her head came to rest in the crook of his neck. It felt like being on Cloud 9, to be honest – not that she thought it was the right time to be fully honest. "Cloud 9" sounded way too much like... well. And she so wasn't going to use that particular word in context to Neymar. Not already. Not just because he was a good lay.

A damn good lay. Speaking of...

She grinned. "I don't know. Emma is pretty freaky in the sheets."

Neymar sighed melodramatically. "Oh well. That's too bad. Means we need to keep on working, don't we? Working and working and trying and trying. Here and there, and this and that... But it's for the greater good, right? Okay, okay, say no more! I think I will be able make that sacrifice." He grinned widely not at all bothered by the prospect of more "fun" times with Tamira.

"How noble of you," the girl retorted with a chuckle. "But seriously. It all depends on how much freakiness Rafa is ready to submit to."

"Submit?" Neymar asked, surprised by the phrasing. "As in, submit and... ah, obey? That kind of submit?"

Tami nodded, lifting an eyebrow. "Exactly."

Neymar was quiet for a moment. "Huh. Who'd have thought."

Before he had taken the breath to ask, Tamira shook her head. "Forget it."

He smirked. "Fine by me, I can be flexible and try it the other way around–"