"Papers." he said shortly.

My heart sank down to my feet. I looked over them to see that Percy had already signed the papers.

I glanced at him.

I grabbed a pen. I was wrong. It was right for us to divorce- there was just too much that was piled between us. I signed the paper with a flourish. I stared at the paper.

"We're nothing now." I stated.

"Yes. We don't know each other."

There was a silence. I started walking out, but Percy blocked my path.

"Hey gorgeous."

I didn't know how to react. To laugh or slap him.

"What do you want?"

He raised an eyebrow, which definately made him more gorgeous than me.

"Your name, your number, and your virginity?"

My cheeks went red. "You're joking."

He bent down a little to my ear. "You really think so?"

My heart skipped a beat.

"You wanted it." I warned.

He laughed. "You know you sound really sexy."

We fell on the bed and his hands ran up my spine to my bra. I couldn't remember much- just that it was exhilarating.
I could hear him breathing hard, his heartbeat matching mine. We were so close that I felt like every artery and vein was connected. I kissed him passionately.

"I love you." I gasped, pulling away.

His eyes shimmered in the dark.

"I do too."

~

"So. Tartarus is gone? Like that?"

Nico's eyes flickered between all of us. I was pretty sure Tartarus would not be able to bother us again.

"Yes. We're pretty sure that he's gone."

"... He was fatally wounded?"

I nodded.

Percy wasn't saying anything for some reason. Did he know? But he was unconscious. I sighed. It was fine. We didn't tell anyone. Nico was suspicious. Clarissie looked like she wanted to just get over it. Lou Ellen was totally believing us. Katie was staring at Percy, which was kind of uncomfortable for me. Travis was staring at Katie. Conner had brought in a piece of string and was doing cats cradle with himself.

"We can put Tartarus as over. We need to rebuild camp." Jason said.

"And burn Ethan's shroud." Percy added quietly.

"We have a lot of shrouds to burn." Jason agreed. "What about tonight?"

"We should rebuild the camp first." Victor cut in. "We need to rebuild the operating room quickly."

There was a short silence. Feeling that eveyone's attention was on him, he broke the ice hastily.

"Burning the shrouds won't take long. We'll have to burn them sometime."

Victor scowled, knowing what Percy was saying. "Fine. Tonight?"

Piper nodded quickly. "Tonight." she agreed.

"Do we have anything more?"

Katie raised her hand tentatively. Everyone's eyes were on her. She swallowed.

".... I had a dream. Tartarus was talking to me and-" she paused. "He said that we would lose something precious. Not me, but the whole camp."

Percy flinched. Everyone was frozen into place.

"What can we lose?"

"... More campers?"

"It wouldn't be Chiron, right?"

"Maybe it's the tree again?"

Now I realized why Katie was staring at Percy. She was guessing, but I knew it. I was sure.

We would lose Percy.

~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA