Twenty eight

Hey guys so super short chapter. Like really short so sorry about that but this story is coming to an end. Sorry guys.

Just as a window breaks the entire place goes into havoc. Some go to the toilets to take cover, others just scream and run to the centre. Some are even too shocked too move meaning they just look around at everyone. Those people include me and Ki. Just then Ethan jumps through a window with cuts over his arms. Oh not again. Me and Ki make he best decision possible and hide under the tables once our mind processes what's going on.
"Katie babe! Where are you?" Ethan shouts. All we hear is silence. We notice Dylan hiding under the tables and for once he is actually mature about the situation. "Come on! You should know not to keep me waiting!" He shouts. I take a deep shaky breath and go further under the table. "Bitch! Come here now!" He shouts. I go to get out from under the table but Ki pushes me down and tells me not too. I argue at first then decide it's not worth it. He's not worth it. Ethan isn't worth it.
"Alright fine. Looks like I'll have to hurt someone you love dearly." He says then starts walking toward the table but then i hear her.
"Ethan stop! Fine. I'll go with you. Just don't hurt her. Or them. Please." Katie pleads.
"Aww good girl. Now come here." He says and I hear her heels against the floor. "Now let's go to the hotel for some privacy huh?" He says and I would say she nodded because they left and everyone came out. Me being the first one. One thing for sure though is that I am going to find out where she is.