Chapter 16

I woke up alone in the king sized bed I shared with Louis. I rubbed my eyes before rising up from the bed, my head hurting. I walked down the stairs and opened a cabinet before I took out my pills for the depression which I swallowed down with water. With my head still pounding I walked up the stairs again, back to our bedroom. I lied down in the bed, letting the glimpse of sun shine on my collarbones as I heard someone open the door. My eyes shot open  as I watched him take quiet steps until he reached the bed. 

"Hi, love." He greeted as he placed his head on my chest. I stroke his hair with the hand going around him and he stayed like that for a while, listening to my heart beat. I kept on stroking the smooth, brown hair he had left natural. He took my hand in his, bringing it to his lips before he pecked the smooth skin of the back of my hand with his pretty, pulp lips.

I walked back and forth in the flat, waiting for him to get done. I had my Batman shirt on with skinny, black jeans and my baby blue litas covered my feet. The heels clicked against the ground as my feet hit the wooden floor belonging to our kitchen. 

"Hurry up!" I yelled up the stairs, hearing him holler something back. I walked towards the hallway, looking at the shelf with hats on it. I took my black hat out from Boy London and moved it over my hair, tucking it down in the back. I adjusted it in the front , feeling satisfied when the hat lied just under my hairline and at the same time covering my ears. 

I heard Louis half running down the stairs and he jumped down the last steps, making it look like he came out from nowhere from my direction.  I giggled as he made his way towards me, kissing me gently on my pink lips. 

"Looking good." He complimented as his smirk grew wider while he watched me. I laughed, feeling my cheeks blush. We walked hand in hand out to the car, I jumped in to the passenger seat while he sat in front of the wheel. He drove off, leaving our flat behind us.

"Hi Charlie Morgan." His mother's voice rang in my ear as I walked towards her, wrapping my arms around her in a hug. Jay was the only person I allowed to call me Charlie Morgan.

Lottie, Félicité, Daisy and Phoebe ran towards me. They all hugged me at the same time and  I wrapped my arms around Louis' little sisters. They led me by my wrist in to the living room, sitting me down on the sofa. I heard how Louis and his mother stood in the hallway, laughing at that they didn't even bother to greet Louis.

"I feel loved." He said as he walked in to the living room, talking to his sisters. They all laughed before running up to him, Daisy and Phoebe grabbing his legs in a hug while Félicité and Lottie hugged each side of his belly. I smiled at them even though  I felt sad inside. I missed my brother a lot even though I knew he would probably never talk to me. My mind kept racing, looking for memories of me and Nathan. One came up and a little smirk placed itself on my lips. My mind trailed back to when I was a child, we used to play down by the river all the time. I remembered how he fell down in the cold water. I stood still on ground, laughing at him until he made his way up from the water. His blond hair was soaked, water dripping down from his shorts and t-shirt. I smiled thinking of this, thinking of him.

My mind got back to reality when Daisy pulled me out from the sofa by my arm. I smiled at her as she led me in to the dining room, placing me on a chair. I thanked her for the guide as she sat down next to me, on the other side I had Lottie.

"Nice letting me sit anywhere near Char." I heard how Louis said as he walked in to the room, sitting down in front of me to the left. I smiled at him, seeing his sisters took up all the places anywhere near me. I giggled even more when Jay walked in with a grin on her face.

"You sisters love Charlie Morgan more than you." She coughed in a laugh, making me crack up as his sisters giggled, making Louis look jokingly annoyed. 

We ate, talking at the same time about everything that had happened. We didn't mention our fights and just let Jay and the girls talk about their experiences. I smiled at her but the only thing I could think of was my brother.