"Times up noob."

He punched me in the stomach, and it felt like my organs seemed to be exploding in slow motion while I was drunk. I fell to the ground.

Pain.

It hit me like a dam exploded, giving me a nice slap across my face. I could barely breathe. I didn't understand. I was okay till now.

I felt so, so useless.

Another kick was delivered to my head. One to my stomach.

It wasn't so bad to die like this.

Where Annabeth died.

His foot stopped. He lifted me up, making me look at my friends. An invisible force held me up, and Tartarus was grabbing my chin, making me look straight foward.

"Can you see what you have done?"

I swallowed hard.

He smiled. "Will you join me."

"... What do I have to do?"

"Destroy the world."

"Which world?"

"Everything except Tartarus. Olympus, the Underworld, Chaos, space, Asgard, Midgard- every world."

"I- I can do it. Just let them go."

"Idiot." he hissed. "You can't. So I'll kill them."

"What?!"

He lifted up Victor by his neck and he scrabbled at his hands. My heart seemed to sink down lower.

"Who should I kill first? Your soldiers or friends?" he smiled. "Or... Annabeth?"

I gritted my teeth. "Tartarus, please. I'll do anything. Just let them go."

"Alright. Kill them."

"But-"

He sighed. "Alright. I'll give you a deal." he pointed at me. "I'll unbind them. You- you have to try your best to kill them. They fight you. They have to... Win you to leave. If you don't try your best... Everyone dies, and then I'll move on to your camp."

I swallowed. I knew Tartarus would push me to the edge- he knew how I could fight. I took a deep breath.

"And after?"

"You're on my side. I take you."

I closed my eyes tight.

These were the seven. Soldiers of Chaos. And I was already wounded.

"... I'll do it."

Everything melted away. I was standing in an arena, and I realized it was the arena where the competition was held.

Tartarus was sitting where Chaos should of been, sipping at a drink. My friend's bonds were all gone, and they were all holding weapons. I took a deep breath.