44 : Up All Night

Börja om från början

"You surprised the world, I'll tell you that. Your faces are on the cover of just about everything," Ryan let out a laugh before continuing, "this is just going to be a short interview. I have questions ready at hand. Then afterwards, you Harry, or Ella, doesn't matter, will introduce the song that has been requested the most this passed hour. It is a song off One Direction's album, which I found very fitting considering you're here."

I glanced between Harry and Ryan, Harry's eye brows now furrowed in thought.

"What makes you beautiful?" Harry asked.

"No, surprise yeah? It's up all night."

Harry's eyes went wide before he fell into laughter. Not long after were we ushered to put our headphones on as commercials were prepared to end. I felt the anxiety bubbling up in the pit of my stomach. I've never done a radio interview before. Even then, I wasn't all that much used to interviews in general. I always feel like I'm going to say something stupid. I shoved my thoughts away as Ryan's voice filled my ears.

"Welcome back. With me is a member from One Direction, the one and only Harry Styles as well as Ella Strauss. Now, guys, what happened last night? I'm sure the listeners have seen the news, but we want to hear it from you." Ryan's eyes landed on me before shifting to Harry. He waited expectantly for an answer. I turned to Harry surprised to find his eyes on me. Did he expect me to answer? My heart rate picked up.

"We, uh, sort of kissed at the red carpet premiere last night," Harry ended up saying. I slowly breathed out a breath of air to calm my nerves.

"What sparked this kiss and what does it mean now for the both of you?"

"Well, now it means we are officially together. We had a lot of fun together the past few weeks and in the middle of that feelings sparked. Prior to this event we had a bit of a falling out, so the kiss just pretty much made up for everything," I heard myself say. I turned to Harry, his tongue running across his lower lip as he looked at me. The curly haired boy smiled from ear to ear.

"Okay, my next question is was it planned?"

"Ye-"

"No," I blurted out. My eyes narrowed at Harry as my mind registered what he was about to say. They all did plan it, didn't they? Ryan looked between the both of us expectantly waiting for clarification. I fully faced Harry, my eyebrows raised. I tried to look pissed, but it failed. All my friends are rather sneaky.

"Ella didn't know about it, but me and the rest of the boys did plan it. Well actually, it was Ella's best friend's, Summer's idea. " Harry laughed.

"Oh, so was this was just a way to get your girl back after the falling out?" Ryan questioned.

Your girl repeated in my head. I was Harry's girl. I don't think I could get used to this. If someone would have told me four days ago that Harry and I were going to start dating, I wouldn't have believed them. At all.

"Yeah, pretty much." Harry's look softened as his eyes landed on me. I started to melt under his gaze. Perhaps my best friend did lie about her boyfriend having diarrhea, but you know what, that's okay. She did something for me and I'll forever be grateful. Everything for once is perfect. I just hope it stays that way.

"That's beautiful. So why now?"

We fell into silence before Harry breathed out a breath of air. His gaze continued to linger on me and he opened his mouth to speak. For a moment nothing was said, but eventually the words started to pour out of him. "I found something that matters a lot to me. And I just kept asking myself do I let this go or hold on to it? Eventually I realized that this was something that if I were to let go of I wouldn't be able to live the rest of my life like it was a good decision. I knew I was going to regret it. So with the help of my friends, we came up with a plan and executed it. It worked and now I couldn't be happier."