Part Twenty.

Its been a solid month since CC proposed, our wedding was in two weeks and I was already a wreck; I was nineteen and I was pacing back in forth in the living room of our house in L.A.
Shay was sprawled out on the couch looking at her phone with a raised brow before looking to me.
"Nervous?" She asked.
I nodded looking to her, Shay grinned softly before laughing.
"Haley, its been a whole month since he proposed to you; why are you suddenly nervous?" She asked.
I stopped walking then looked to her worried.
"Because, what happens if we get married and this huge fight breaks out? What happens if I get pregnant, wha-
"WHOA!" Shay threw her phone on the couch before walking up to me with her arms crossed.
"What the hell do you mean 'if' you get pregnant? Have you guys done it?" She asked.
I felt heat rush to my cheeks before shaking my head.
"N-no.. he told me we would wait until I was ready and when I said something until after marriage he was all for it, I'm just saying.. what happens if he's not prepared for a baby..?" I asked looking at her.
Shay gave me a soft smile.
"Haley, the guys thirty years old; I've seen how he is towards Willow. You have too, you guys both adore the idea of children.. I think, that if you were to get pregnant; he might freak out for a split-
"He might freak out!?" I exclaimed beginning to pace back and forth again but was forced to stop with a serious Shay who looked at me frowning now.
"No! I mean, well yes? But in a good way! He'll be a dad, your child will get to boast about his dad being in a famous band and other kids will be amazed by that." She told me.
I was fixing to speak but stopped when the sound of knocking interrupted us, I looked to the door; the guys had went out for a bit and left Shay and I alone with the house. Running a hand through my hair, I walked over to the door then opened it.

I grinned seeing Sammi, Ella and Juliet standing there with grins.
"Hello future Mrs.Coma!" Ella beamed as I smiled softly allowing them in, Shay sat back down when Juliet and Ella made their way into the living room.
"Do you guys want something to drink? Tea? Water, juice-
"Just water." They said in unison.
I nodded and walked into the kitchen not realizing I was being followed by Sammi, when I turned I jumped when she gave an apologetic expression.
"Sorry," she began as I smiled softy.
"Its okay, did you want something else?" I asked opening the fridge to pull out three water bottles.
Sammi shook her head with a soft smile.
"No, I wanted to come chill with you while Jules and Ella talk to Shay." She said leaning against the counter.
I rose a brow but smiled softly.
"Are you beginning to get nervous about the wedding?" Sammi asked out of random.
I looked to her, she and and Jinxx were fixing to be married for the second year; I was super thrilled about that.
I slowly nodded with a frown.
"I have all these doubts and worries about it.." I told her.
Sammi smiled softly taking a offered bottle of water. "Its not a bad thing, me and Ella were the same way when our weddings were approaching; I know I had to have Juliet and Ashley try to calm me down because I kept thinking Jinxx was going to be a no show, the day before our wedding he told me he was worried he wouldn't be good enough to be my husband. But, the moment we both said 'I do' all of my worries and doubts vanished. We still don't have a little one yet, but believe me Haley; the way CC talks about you when you're not around..." she grinned softly.
"He is not going anywhere, any time soon; he loves you a whole lot, I don't think he'll be dumb enough to leave you." She said taking a drink of her water.

I looked at her with a soft smile, I meant that much to him..? Well, I had to mean something.. he proposed to me even though I almost got murdered by waves..
We walked back into the living room to see the other three on the floor all laughing over something Juliet said, I rose a brow before joining the three.

The two weeks flew by way too fast, we all agreed that the wedding would be down in Texas so my family could be there; surprisingly a lot of our friends showed up.
Ronnie, Jayy, Dahvie, Sally, Haley, Jeffree, Chris, Ricky, Kellin, Vic, okay you get the idea; a lot of the bands showed up for this personal day and I have never EVER seen a church so full in my life.
I was in the back getting dressed, Sammi, Ella and my mom were the ones preparing me; my mom kept crying off and on saying how beautiful and grown up I looked.
I had my moments where I wanted to just cry too, I was getting married today.. to the man I loved; I would spend the rest of my life with this guy and there were no complaints..
"Haley, look up so I can fix your make up." Ella told me, not objecting; I stayed still while my mom messed with the dress and Sammi fixed my hair.
"Knock, knock." Ashley said before walking in, the other three turned to him; I looked at him through the mirror and smiled softly. He was wearing the suit he wore to Jake's wedding, his hair was brushed back except for his bangs and he had a white flower in his left breast pocket.
He smiled softly looking at me.
"You look beautiful, Haley." He said.
I smiled softly when Ella stopped for me to face him, I had two other brothers but Ashley was also considered a brother in my book. I walked over to him with a smile, I wrapped my arms around his back for a hug.
"You look charming, Ashley." I told him.
Ashley grinned looking at me. "Its not a good thing for you to be flirting with the husband's best man, what if it gets out to the public?" He asked teasingly.
I rolled my eyes before playfully pushing him. "Oh, stop. Have you seen Kyle or Jace?" I asked, ever since Ashley met Jace; those two have gotten along pretty well. Jace was twelve and he was looking more and more like our dad, I was a bit upset that he was growing up so fast.
Ashley nodded.
"Kyle needed to step out to answer a call and Jace is sitting down with your family, do you want me to go grab him?" He asked.
I looked at him with a soft smile before nodding. "If you don't mind." I said then turned for Ella to finish the make up and Sammi to finish my hair.
Ashley nodded before escaping from the room, I was informed that Kayla and Mark had showed up earlier with Jack and Ken; I was upset on the fact my own sister hadn't came by.