Part Six

That was probably one of the most exciting Thursday lunches I have had in a while, after it was over; me, Jayy and Kayla exited the apartment complex then headed to the truck. We climbed into the front with Jayy, he grabbed a pair of shades then placed them on his face; backing up; he drove out of the parking out.
When we made it to a red light, he glanced to us. "Do you two have any ideas on what phones you've been wanting?" He asked.
I looked to him frowning. "I was thinking a galaxy s6?" I murmured.
Jayy rose a brow looking at me before grinning softly. "Ronnie has that phone, hasn't shut up about it since he got it." He said.
I suddenly felt excitement rush through me. "Its a good phone then?" I asked.
Jayy shrugged. "I guess it is to him, if you go to the photos you get nothing but images of his daughter Willow." He said with a laugh.
I smiled softly. "Hes a fan of his daughter, nothing wrong with that; especially when shes a baby." I said looking out the window.
Jayy began to drive again, "do you like children?" He asked.
I nodded with a soft smile. "Children are a mess but their still adorable, I love playing with them and everything else." I said before my eyes grew wide.
Kayla glanced to me with an raised brow. "What is i-
"Shoosh!" I snapped before turning the volume up then grinned looking to Jayy who was already grinning at the song playing

"NOW YOU CAN DO THIS ON YOUR OWN
BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT NO ONE LIKES TO BE ALONE
SO GET ON THE FLOOR AND GRAB SOMEBODY!
AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A WHITE TRASH PARTY!
SO LET'S HAVE US A LITTLE BASH
AND IF ANYONE ASKS
IT AIN'T NO ONE BUT US TRASH
YOU DUNNO, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY
CAUSE WE'RE HAVIN' A WHITE TRASH PARTY!"

The song ended with the two of us laughing so hard that Jayy almost had to pull over to calm down, Kayla just sat there in silence with a raised brow from the loud and obnoxious singing the two of us had done.
Jayy smirked driving down the highway then made a turn left. "I didn't think you continued to listen to Eminem." He said.
I grinned softly, bringing my knees to my chest I looked to him. "I listen to him time to time, I still remembered you mentioning this song was your all time favorite; I'm more in shock that I actually sang the song with you." I said beginning to smile more now, that was quite the experience for me.
Jayy looked to me amused. "Well, you have a really good voice at singing; very pretty." He said pulling into the phone store.
I felt heat rush to my cheeks and I suddenly felt more shy than before.
"Thank you." I said  looking to Kayla who smirked before climbing out of the truck followed by me, it was true before I had a small crush on Jayy; I mean who in their right mind wouldn't? The man was gorgeous. He was gay though, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with that.
When we walked into the store, cold air brushed past all of us; it felt nice inside.
A tall man with slicked back brown hair and brown eyes walked up to us with a welcoming smile, he wore the usual at&t uniform. Light blue shirt tucked in, a dark blue tie light brown khakis and black shoes.
"Welcome to at&t, what can I do for you today?" He asked in a friendly tone.
I looked to Jayy who looked at him, he took a step back from me and Kayla then grinned at the man.
"These two are in need of a new phone, they'll tell you the kinds; I am only the buyer." He told him.
The man stood there for a minute while me and Kayla stood there in slight shock; we knew he was taking us here, we knew he was getting us phones.. it just seemed so different hearing him say it out loud.
The man nodded with a smile then lead us to the phones.
"Are there any phones you're interested in?" He asked.
I nodded looking at him. "The Samsung Galaxy s6?" I suggested.
He nodded smiling. "One of our most popular phones as of this moment, aside from the Iphone 6 of course; everyone is going crazy for these two phones." He told me.
Kayla had vanished to look at different androids and soon enough Jayy was at her side looking at them as well.
"I prefer the androids over iphones." I said earning the guy to laugh.
"Yes, I second that; the androids are quite more interesting and you don't have to pay to listen to music." He said
I grinned looking at him. "Exactly!" I exclaimed.
He smiled pointing at the Galaxies. I looked at the colors and I smiled seeing a Samsung Galaxy s6 in purple, I looked at the man named Michael then pointed at the purple one.
He nodded opening the case then grabbed the box that held the phone inside; opening it up for me to make sure it was the right color. I nodded smiling, he smiled back then headed back to where Jayy and Kayla were.
Kayla was holding a box that read 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' and Jayy held a box of his own that read 'LG Electronics G2.'