Part Seventeen.

Our table was dead quiet, all eyes were on Kayla and Mark now; Mark cleared his throat.
"We've been talking about this for a while now, I want her to meet my family and then head to L.A. to continue living our lives." He said.
I poked at my pork chop frowning softly, I suddenly wasn't hungry anymore; I had this sour feeling knowing Kayla was leaving.
Ashley sat there for the longest minute, his bangs covered his eyes as he frowned; I looked to him. He shoved part of his roll in his mouth before looking to the two with a forced smile.
"Have fun!" He exclaimed then devoured the roll.
I stared at Ashley for the longest with a frown, everyone except for us were talking to the two about Mark's family and how it'll be great when we're all in L.A.
I watched as Ashley removed himself from the table then walked to the back, this was like casa ole all over again.. I wiped my mouth before walking off to the back, we considered each other family and it was like we were losing a family member.
I leaned against the wall near the men's room, I stared at the floor until Ashley came out with a frown; I knew he was upset, his eyes were red. He was crying..
I frowned deeply, I reached for him and we were in a deep embrace; we stood like that for five minutes until I heard a stomach growl. We looked at each other until Ashley grinned softly.
"Hungry?" I asked.
Ashley nodded with a grin. "That steak won't eat itself." He said.
I smiled. "The same goes for the pork chop." I told him.

We walked over to our table, I sat next to CC then looked to my plate; I was staring at my plate for a long time. I was missing four fries, I looked around the table with a raised brow.
"Who stole them." I questioned and suddenly, everyone except for Ashley paused at my question.
It wasn't seconds later and I heard a snort, wait.. a snort?
I looked to Mark and Kayla and Mark was red in the face, he looked like he was trying everything in his power not to laugh.
I rose a brow watching him swallow what ever was in his mouth before looking to me.
"They were just sitting there.. looking lonely." He said.
I frowned that turned to a pout. "You ate my fries?" I asked.
"No! Kayla ate them!" Mark said pointing at the pale girl who was covering her face trying not to squeak from laughing but it was let out and everyone was laughing so hard.
Jake blinked a few times before looking to me.
"Wait, you counted your fries?" He asked me.
I tilted my head but nodded. "Yes, problem?" I asked.
Jake looked down at his plate before shaking his head. "No.." He said.
I smiled softly then finished the rest of my food.

After the restaurant, we all walked outside; I looked to Kayla with a soft frown.
"I will see you in two month's." I told her.
Kayla frowned looking at me. "When you say it like that, it sounds like forever." She said.
Mark rose a brow. "Really? It seemed much shorter than that to me, its like a mom telling her kid she'll see him at supper in that super threatening tone like you better not be late you little shit." He said earning us to laugh.
I smiled softly looking at Kayla. "Have fun in Ohio, make memories and everything while you're there." I told her.
Kayla grinned with a nod. "I plan too, Mark's going to take me by Jayy's bus so I can say goodbye. Our plane leaves around eight in the morning tomorrow." She told me.
I frowned. "Don't pull a Dean and die on the plane, jam to Metallica and you'll be just fine." I said grinning.
Kayla smirked before nodding. "I'll remember to download a few of their songs in the car." She said.
I nodded bringing her into a hug, I frowned; I wasn't going to see her for a whole two months. Sighing, I looked to the guys with a smile then walked over to the bus.
I climbed inside to find Ashley already there, his arms wide open; I tried to force a smile but it was interrupted with tears.

We were on our way to Illinois, I was pretty excited about that trip to say the least; my childhood best friend was there for a few weeks. Wait till she gets a load of this..