Part Fifteen.

"Driving through this world unknown,

I've built my life on broken bones.
Not living for this anymore,
You want a fight... I'll bring a war!"

I looked up from my book to my phone that began to play "Heart of Fire" that was one of Andy's songs, I smiled softly. The guys were on the bus going over the few songs they would be performing tonight, I sang in a soft voice to the song.
"This heart of fire is burning proud
I am every dream you lost and never found
This heart of fire is stronger now
Build your walls but you can't keep me out
I'll burn them down." I yawned a little before glancing to the door that slowly opened with a Jinxx behind it, he held a raised brow but was grinning.
"Was that you singing just now?" He asked me, I felt heat rush to my cheeks; I thought I was singing pretty quiet.
"Yeah.." I murmured.
Jinxx grinned before joining me on mine and CC's bed, "your voice is really pretty; its not forced or anything. It's calmed and hitting the notes right where they should be hit.." He told me.
I rose a brow.
"Jinxx, I appreciate the compliment; but my voice isn't pretty enough to be heard by other people." I said pushing my hair back.
Jinxx frowned. "Says you, sing the next part for me." He said rearranging to sit crisscross now.
I looked at him before sighing softly.
"I am every vow you broke,
They left for dead and turned to smoke.
Arm yourself with words of hate,
I'm ripping through the souls you take." I finished then looked to him as he grinned.
"You need to let the guys hear you sing, your voice is beautiful Haley." He told me.
I looked down suddenly feeling bashful, I tensed a little feeling his hand take mine; we got off of the bed then headed out of my room.

I groaned a little when we made it outside where the bus was, the sun was bright as ever; we walked over to the bus to only hear Andy singing and drums and guitars hitting every note. I felt shy when we made it inside.
The guys stopped what they were doing as Jinxx smiled at Andy and the others.
"You guys need to hear Haley sing." He said.
Ashley rose a brow looking at me. "You sing? I didn't know this." He said.
I shrugged looking at him. "Its not something I do a lot, only when songs I like come on." I exclaimed.
Andy looked to me with a raised brow.
"I guess its too late to ask your talents then?" He asked.
I grinned. "Three months too late, but I write more then sing.." I said.
CC grinned looking at me. "I want to hear you sing, if Jinxx says we need to hear you; then its a must." He said.
I looked to Andy who shrugged before grinning.
"Go for it."
I looked to Jinxx who smiled. "Just sing the parts you were singing in the room, or if you're up for it. Then do a song of your choice." He said.
I smiled with a nod.

"We're faithful broken promises of the lies
The virtues beaten down into your empty eyes
A saint is not a weapon, it's a message, a message.
A sermon of shame, a demon that you want to blame
Sell you, change you, leave you in a world of flames.
Pain is not a blessing, it's a lesson, a lesson." I breathed out slowly from "World of Sacrifice." before looking to Andy and the guy's who's eyes were widened in surprise.
Andy grinned looking at me.
"Our songs are the ones you like to sing?" He asked me.
I rose a brow with the expression 'duh' before nodding.
"Yes Andy, your songs are the only songs I have memorized and can sing without any struggle." I told him.
Andy looked to the guys then to Jon who shrugged with a smile.
"I think her voice is beautiful, she can change the tone when she thinks she needs too and she knows her pitches." He said.
Andy nodded then looked to Ashley. "I want you and Jinxx to take her shopping, we're taking a break for a bit." He told them.
I looked at him confused. "What's with the sudden break?" I asked.
"Don't ask questions and just go with them." Andy instructed.
I pouted but nodded following the guys to the car before driving off.

We decided on the mall, that was the only place we could decide on that had worthy clothes to shop for; of course. I went straight to Hot Topic for these clothes Andy had told me I needed, I didn't understand why all of a sudden we had to get clothes.
I walked around the store with amazement, this hot topic was far more larger than the one's I've been too. It's a shame I can't share the experience with Kayla..
I looked at the shirts, I grabbed a checkerboard blue, black and white shirt; the front looked like it was stitched with safety pins. I grabbed a pair of torn black jeans with safety pins in the thighs and of course, needed to find a bow with some sort of jewelry. I found a dark blue bow then grabbed a skull necklace and a ring, I adventured to the make up and was trying to decide on blue or black lip stick; this was my first time to ever dress up like this for a concert. I decided on both, then looked at the shoes. I grabbed a pair of blue converse with dark gray spikes on the sides, I figured this was more than enough for the night.

When we made it back to the hotel, all three of us had bags from hot topic and we found it pretty funny how amusing it was.
The bus was closed up, which only meant the guys were back inside the hotel; we walked in and I made my way to my room to change and I guess get ready.
I walked inside the coolness to find CC already getting ready, I smiled softly when he turned to me.
"Buy some good stuff?" He asked.
I grinned with a nod. "Yup, I like the shirt I picked out." I told him.
CC rose a brow, he walked over to my bag when I pulled out the shirt then lifted it to show him; he grinned looking at it.
"I like it, I'm sure it'll look better when its on you." He confirmed.
I rolled my eyes before removing my shirt to put the other on, when we first got together; I was pretty shy around him when we changed. Yet, after I lost a lot of weight; I didn't care if he saw me shirtless or not.
When I was fully changed and decided to mix the black and blue lip stick, I turned to CC who grinned.
"Ready for the concert?" He asked.
I gave him a thumbs up then laughed when we walked out of the room to meet with the guys.