Part Eleven.

We stood there for what seemed like thirty minutes and I knew deep down that my chicken wheels were not going to eat themselves..
So, I up and abandoned my sister with her idol not to mention crush so I could finish off my now cold chicken and fries before the guys got any ideas.
When I sat down, I knew there was jealousy already for Ashley; he was watching the two talk like a father or older brother would watch their daughter or younger sister talk to a guy.
"Who's that?" Ashley questioned in his drink while I gave him a pitiful smile.
"That's Markiplier, a youtuber Kayla has been in love with since she began watching his videos." I told him.
Jake rose a brow before nodding. "I think I've heard of that guy before, a fan was wearing that guys shirt at a concert and she ended up talking about him that turned into a worship, or that's how it sounded to me." He said.
I smiled softly looking to my sister and Mark, she seemed like she had finally calmed down but hadn't moved from her spot since. I chuckled, fixing to place a wheel in my mouth but was removed by Ashley who kidnapped me from the table then hid with me behind a booth, he was watching Kayla and Mark; and suddenly this seemed like some sort of first date and Ashley's protective senses were kicking in. Wait, wasn't I his party girl and Kayla was Jayy's chip girl? How the hell did this manage to get switched up?
We knelt there watching my sister and Mark laugh at something Mark had said, it got to the point where Ashley was frowning deeply almost like a child would when they were told to put a piece of candy back or a toy, he looked to me frowning.
"Go make them stop talking, he's too old for her; look at his wrinkles.." He hissed.
I placed both hands over my mouth before I grew red then started to laugh that lead to me squeaking, people were looking over at us as I ran a hand through my hair before looking to Ashley.
"Mark is only twenty-six..." I told him.
Ashley frowned. "Only twenty-six? Haley! That makes him," he stopped talking to begin counting on his fingers to figure out the age difference.
"EIGHT YEARS OLDER THAN HER!" He screeched.
I gave him an annoyed look. "Ash, CC is twelve years older than I am and we're dating... I murmured." I told him.

Ashley looked to me frowning. "Is CC really that old..?" He asked as I nodded.
We knelt there for a couple of minutes before my eyes grew wide.
"ASHLEY YOU'RE THIRTY-ONE!" I snapped.
Ashley looked at me in pure horror. "I'M SO OLD!" He cried as I looked at him concerned.
"Andy and Jinxx are the youngest, well Jinxx is only twenty-nine and Jake is thirty and then Andy is twenty-four.." I said.
When I looked up, I tensed seeing Kayla and Mark there; they both had raised brows as I face palmed.
Ashley frowned before helping me to my feet, we walked away from the two then walked to the table; Ashley kept frowning and I suddenly felt weird knowing I was dating a guy twelve years older than me.. what happens if our relationship deepens and things occur? How will my dad feel knowing I'm dating someone that older than me..
I wasn't going to break up with CC, hell no; that's not even a decision. I never thought I would end up with him, I never thought I would go to Warped Tour; I never thought I'd meet these guys..
I felt tears burning at my eyes now, I got to my feet then ran off to the bathroom.
I crouched down in my stall as the tears began to fall, its only been a week since we left Houston and so much has happened, I'm fucking falling in love with CC and I'm not even thinking how my parents are going to react.
I stayed in the stall until I heard a door open and heavy foot steps followed behind.
"Haley..?" I paled, why the heck was CC in the girls bathroom?
Sniffling, I wiped my eyes then stepped out of the stall with blood shot eyes.
Concern and worry was all I could read on CC's face before he gently grabbed my shoulders.
"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked me.
The question only hurt me more, I was crying from different things; I needed to let my parents know that me and Kayla were on tour with a band and that I was dating one of the members. My dad needed to know we were safe.
I looked at CC with tears in my eyes. "I'm worried my dad isn't going to accept us.." I told him frowning deeply.
CC frowned before he brought me into a strong hold, his face buried in my neck as I clung onto his shirt; the tears wouldn't stop.

We sat in the bathroom floor for what seemed like twenty minutes of talking and discussing the plans of telling my dad.
"He has skype right?" CC asked, his hand holding mine tightly.
I nodded, my head against his chest as I sat in his lap while he watched me play a quick game of temple run, I told him it was the only thing to calm me down besides him.
When we walked out of the bathroom, out table was clean and my stomach growled; I only got to eat one chicken wheel....
Suddenly more tears began to fall and CC was beginning to freak out from my emotional state.
"They threw my fries and chicken away." I pouted with this huge child frown.
CC sighed softly with a smile. "We'll stop by Subway to grab you something." I nodded walking outside to find Kayla at a truck with Mark, I smiled softly looking at the two.
CC walked me onto the bus before looking to Jon. "Can we make a stop at subway? Haley didn't get to finish eating." He told him.
Jon looked to me before holding a bag that held a white styrofoam box. "I got you a doggy bag." He told me as my eyes grew wide.
"Oh my god, yes! Thank you." I exclaimed before taking the bag then plopped down on the couch next to Ashley who was looking out the window watching the two.
"Daddy Purdy, calm down and have a fry." I told him.
Ashley rose a brow before turning around then sat next to me before taking an offered fry then placed it in his mouth.
"Knowing to Kayla, she'll end up with his number before we leave here or he'll end up with hers." I said looking at the chicken wheels, I devoured one then took a drink of water CC had gotten me.
Ashley frowned. "She didn't even introduce us..."
"Ahem." We looked up to Kayla there with her arms crossed, Mark was looking around on the bus with an impressed expression before looking to us now.
Ashley frowned looking at her. "Kayla." He said.
Kayla rolled her eyes. "Ashley, this is Mark; Mark, this is my friend who is acting like a child. Ashley." She said.
Mark gave off a soft smile before reaching out to shake the others hand. "Nice to meet you." He said.
Ashley frowned but sighed. "Its nice to meet you too.." He murmured.
I rolled my eyes before shoving a fry in his mouth causing the rest of us to laugh.

After an hour of hanging out with the famous Markiplier, Kayla winded up with his number and the minute he left the bus; she was screaming looking at me. "I have his number!" She exclaimed.
I grinned with a nod. "Now you can text him and you guys can talk and stuff." I told her to only have her grin largely now.
I smiled softly, I looked to CC who smiled. "Ready for some sleep?" He asked.
I nodded and followed him over to our bunk, I crawled in first to be by the wall; and he followed after.
I snuggled up to him, my face buried in his side as he yawned softly.
"We'll talk to your dad the moment you're ready too." He told me.
I yawned with a nod.
"Goodnight.." I murmured.