13-A Spring Plan

Price Of Love

Ella-

Group chat-

Allysa: So who wants to go to Paris?

Ella: *Leaves*

Allysa: *Adds Ella back in*

Evan: Seems like a neat idea, what do you say Ella? City of love, Paris?

Claire: I'm in, as long as you are paying!

Allysa: Of course I am paying, I am rich!

Jack: I have baseball games all throughout spring, and you know how my parents get.

Ella: Fine. Give me the details.

Allysa: Yay! Okay okay, I will txt you guys the details later..

Evan: I will private message you Ella!

Ella: *Leaves*

Claire: *Leaves*

Jack: *Leaves*

Allysa: wtf. The one time I actually text nicely, you guys screw me over.

Evan: Bye!

Evan: *Leaves*

--

"Mom, I will see you in three weeks." I smile at mom, giving her one last hug before entering Allysa's mansion. I had already brought over my baggage last night so that I didn't have to carry it over today, so I was prepared.

I was greeted with a strange hug from Allysa, though I never forgave her. Maybe she forgot? The chances of that happening are too high.

"I am so glad you were the first to arrive!" Cheers Allysa, leading me down a long bright hallway.

"Well, you did specifically tell me to arrive an hour earlier before everyone else would arrive," I mention to her, she probably forgot about that too.

Allysa acts as so she didn't hear me and drags me into her kitchen. She forces me down on a stool as she scrummages through her cabinets. "Where are the plates?" I hear her mutter.

"Yes!" Allysa cheers once she finds the plates. I roll my eyes, she probably never goes into the kitchen. Allysa picks up four plates, four cups, and four spoons.

"Why only four?" I question.

Allysa chuckles, "Because of no adults."

"Oh," I respond, now starting to wonder if this was a good decision or not. I cleared my mind of those thoughts, I am supposed to be having fun? Right?

Allysa grabs packages of jello and pours the mix into the mixing bowl. She then adds a bunch of sugar, egg, and more sugar.

I stopped her before she poured salt, "Stop! Are you trying to poison us??"

She drops the salt back down and lets out a long sigh, "I have never cooked before."

"And why are you starting now?" I ponder.

"To show Gaby wrong," Allysa responds and starts to hand-mix the ingredients.

"You need to get over her!" I say, agitated that she is still hung over Gaby. She broke up with you about a month ago! Allysa stirs faster, probably getting irritated. Suddenly, I hear a big clink, followed by a "Fuck," coming from Allysa.

Then big footsteps come from the stairs and l finally get to meet Allysa's parents. Allysa was a split image of her mother, minus the pink hair. Her dad, well, they looked like aliens if they were compared beside each other.

"Ahem." Mr. Luka cleared his throat, acting professional. Her mother straightened her pose, acting professional as well. Allysa lets go of the spatula and straighten up. I feel like I have just waltzed in a kingdom, where everyone is proper and a wrong move could end you.

Allysa begins, "I am sorry for my improper English."

"We accept your apology." Responds Mr. Luka. Then he turns to me, "And you must be the famous Miss Rose."

"Harold." Mrs. Luka nudges him, and he leaves without another word.

"Hi dear, your flight will leave in the morning. Our butler will take your things to your room. Dinner shall be prepared shortly," Mrs. Luka says and then walks off.

Once I could no longer hear their footsteps, "That was awkward."

"Don't worry abo-" The doorbell cuts her off. Allysa puts the mixer down and I follower her to the grand iron doors. Allysa opens up the door and there stands Addison and Evan.

"Why is she here?" Snickers Allysa, looking at Evan.

Evan looks at me, "It was a deal with our parents."

"The more the merrier!" I cheer, hoping to break the tension.

--

I could feel the sun shining on my back as I sat up, rubbing my worn out eyes. I could feel the plane descending. I looked to my left, Evan is dozed off in his seat.

I would almost feel bad if I woke him up. He's so peaceful. I looked across the aisle to see Allysa and Addison giggling together. I rub my eyes and checked my sight again. Sure enough, they were giggling. Addison caught me staring and waved at me. Allysa turns her head me, while her cheeks light up.

"Um," Is all she could say before Addison and I burst out laughing. Allysa frowns at both of us before returning to her phone. We shrug at one another before preparing to land.

A/N: When there is awkwardly no Author's Note...