9-News Drool

Price of Love

Third Person-

A doctor that is treating Ella comes in, carrying a clipboard and a shiny pen. Miss Rose, Mrs. White, and Miss Stevens sit up in their chairs, waiting to receive the news.

"Family of Ella Rose?" Asks the doctor, searching the seats for her guardians. All three women stand up, Miss Rose announces her presence, "I am her mother."

"Come this way." Ushers the doctor, in a firm tone. Miss Rose glances at Miss Stevens before following the doctor out of the waiting room.

"Miss Rose, I'd like to inform you that your daughter is well. We have confirmed that she did experience a seizure, does she have any history of seizures and do you know what may have caused them?" Asked the doctor.

Miss Rose answers, "She hasn't had any seizures in the past. And I do know what may have caused them."

"Go on." The doctor responds.

"Her love of her life died about 2 years ago, and very recently, she has been experiencing some traumatizing things. Just a few weeks ago, she fainted and suffered a head injury. She also wakes up in bed sweats, and one time, I found her screaming 'Brad'." She replies.

"Okay, well, once the test results come back, we will see if what you have been saying matches with her scans." Nods the doctor, about to set off before he adds one more thing. "She is currently resting, but I will allow 4 visitors at a time to see her."

"Okay."

--

"May I come in?" Evan peeks his head in the room where Miss Rose, Miss Stevens, and Ella are currently in.

"Who are you?" Miss Rose and Miss Stevens ask at once.

"Evan, she is friends with my sister." Evan answers and Addison peeks her head through the door too.

"Yeah, come in. Both of you." Miss Rose whispers, suddenly aware that her daughter was still asleep.

"Awe, Ella is so cute when she sleeps." Whispers Addison as she nudges Evan's shoulder. Evan sees if this is true and then nods in agreement.

It is silent in the room until the doctor comes in again.

"I have received the results." The doctor says, standing in front of the visitors. "We have detected a brain tumor, which is the result of her traumatizing experiences. Unfortunately, we didn't catch it early enough in order to preform a risk-free surgery. I'd like to ask for permission to conduct surgery in order to remove the tumor."

"What are the risks?" Asks Miss Stevens, sounding very worried.

"Memory loss, paralysis, and death." He responds.

"And if you remove the tumor?" Inquires Addison.

"She most likely won't experience trauma due from her dead boyfriend." Informs the doctor.

"I'd like to give Ella the choice." Replies Miss Rose. "When do you think she will wake?"

"In an hour so." And then the doctor leaves.

A/N: Figures that the childhood friend I spoke to, didn't give a damn about me. It's funny how you could be best friends since birth with someone, stop talking for a few years, and then you end up finding out they never thought about you during those few years. At least I can stop moping around about her. 

So enough with my sad story, how is school so far? Exhausting, right? I am already being prepared for state testing! 

Stay Pricey~K