4-Sightings

Price Of Love

Ella-

I had yet to heard what Addison did to Allysa that was so criminal that Allysa used more adjectives than normal to describe her. I didn't bother to ask about it, for I knew the typical answer.

"I don't want you to hate her because I do, it would be unselfish of me if I did." Laughed Allysa as she poured soda into cups for her party guests. I took a quick look around, admiring her cozy, but a grand house.

Earlier, I had helped Allysa bring down the most priceless items in her house so that no one would be able to damage them. Now with the people arriving, I am kind of feeling antsy about the rest of the objects in her house. Like trophies on her fireplace mantel.

I watched as the first guests arrived, each person taking in her grand house. Allysa walked over to me, holding two cups in her hand. She handed one to me. We shared a smile before chugging down our cups of soda.

Allysa's girlfriend arrived a bit later after the party was in motion. I always envied Gaby, she was always collected and very responsible with everything. Allysa and Gaby were a perfect match, they balanced each other out. Though they annoy each other sometimes, they love each other just a bit more.

"Hey Ella," Gaby greets me with a calm smile, the total opposite attitude you should have at a party. I smile back and give her hug. Gaby didn't go to our school, so I didn't get to see her much. We had a lot in common, which made us instantly great friends when Allysa introduced us.

Gaby squeezes me tightly, before walking off to give Allysa a hug. I took the time taking in her astonishing attire. The black slim dress that ended at the knees which accompanied her black heels. It might have been the most basic outfit, but not all scary slim people can pull that off. Plus, she added her Gaby touch. The Gaby touch is formally known as a scarf. Tonight, she wore a lavender colored one.

I stayed near the drinks, casually watching the partiers until a boy walked over to me. He wasn't just any boy, he was the boy with blonde hair and odd colored eyes for a blonde. This made him stand out like a sore thumb. This boy is named Evan.

"Excuse me, um, can you help me find a girl named Addison?" Evan asked, studying me intensely with familiar green shimmering eyes.

"I..." I paused, wondering if I should even give Addison's location. I knew she was chilling by the fireplace with Dillion, and that she looks like she shouldn't be bothered by anyone. What if this boy would hurt her?

"I am her brother, her twin brother." Evan clarifies.

"Oh, I never knew she had a brother," I respond, briefly glancing at Addison. Our eyes meet, and hers widen as she glances between me and her brother. I knew what that meant.

"So do you know where my sister is?" Evan asks once again, looking like he was uncomfortable being here.

"No, I am sorry, I was watching everyone walk in and I didn't see her." I then quickly add to make my lie seem truer, "I could help you look."

"You would?" His mouth gaping open in astonishment. I nodded and escorted him out. He showed me to his yellow mustang and opened up the passenger door for me. Once I was buckled, he drove off.

I am pretty sure I violated the parent 101 rule; don't talk to strangers. Surprisingly, I was okay with that. He seemed pretty nice, seemed.

He drove into town, which was not too far from the party. I noticed the big sign that says,'Welcome to Fredricksong' right away. I watched Evan as he drove farther into town, he occasionally looked out the driver window. Suddenly, he stopped the vehicle. It took me a second to realize that we were at a restaurant.

"This is her favorite place to eat," Evan says, climbing out of the vehicle. He walks over to my side of the car, and lets me out, gentlemen-like.

I follow him inside, very insecure about my underdressed attire. Then I remembered that we were just scouting the tables in hopes of seeing Addison, not on a date. And even if this was a date, it wouldn't be with Evan.

This thought makes me look at Evan as he opens up the door for me. His blonde hair brushed and gelled to the side, his attire changing to a fashionable suit. His eyes changing to a bright blue. A scar taking its place across the right side of his face. Evan was no longer Evan. He was Brad.

A/N: Yeah rattroh decided to hijack my account and post these chapters soooo, excuse me for not updating in two weeks! Thanks?

Stay Pricey~ K