» possessiveness

possessiveness x jerome doesn't like you talking with sionis

note: let's pretends tabs didn't kill sionis after like a second okay

The sun was barely rising through the gigantic glass windows Theo had in the apartment, creating a beautiful palette of pinks and yellows in the morning sky.

"You're holding it wrong." The sound of someone else's voice, specifically Sioni's, startled me; not thinking that anyone else was awake at six in the morning on a Saturday.

I quickly turned on my bare footed heel, aiming the tiny gun at the culprit behind me; placing it back down when I realized it was just him and not a burglar. "You scared the shit out of me."

Letting out a laugh, I glanced back down at the gun in my hand. "I probably was." I furrowed my eyebrows before looking up at him, a shy smile on my face at the lame confession following soon after. "I've never used one before."

He slowly nodded his head before taking a swift step towards me, before leaning back on the wall beside him with folded arms. "Girlfriend of the Valeska kid and murderer of two, yet you've never held a gun in your life?"

"Sadly." I pouted, examining the gun with my eyes again as if the answer on how to work this thing would just come to me.

Looking up, I saw him head towards me and take the gun from my hands. "Here."

For a split second, I was actually worried that he might try to kill me; Considering the fact that he considered murder a sorta fun hobby.

But when he walked up behind me and placed the gun in the correct position, his arms on either side of my body, the fear quickly disappeared and became replaced with another - Jerome waking up.

"You gotta remember to have the safety off too." Sionis lectured, more focused on the act of teaching than on me; which was good on my part. It made the scene look not as bad as it would if it was the opposite way.

"Well aren't you two a cute couple?" The sound of his voice startled me, jumping under Sionis's arms but Sionis remained un-phased, not moving an inch until he walked over to us.

That's when he removed his arms from me and walked out of the room, leaving me alone to deal with Jerome's dangerous anger that was masked incredibly well behind his familiar grin.

"Jerome." I tried, ready to explain to him the situation at hand but he was having none of it.

Instead of responding, he headed towards our bedroom; shutting the door behind him and leaving me standing there.

Here we go again.

I placed my hand over the rusty golden doorknob, taking in a shaky deep breath before opening the door and revealing a very angry Jerome pacing in a small space.

"What?" He snapped at me, when I just stood there without saying a word to him; not exactly sure what to say to him. "Why are you here and not fornicating with your new boyfriend in his room, Y/N?"

"He's not my boyfriend, Jerome." I shut the door behind me, trying to remain as calm as possible before taking a step towards him; a small and cautious one. An angry Jerome was never the safest.

Especially not an angry, jealous, Jerome.

"Yet he was touching you like he was." Jerome shot back, sending a hate-filled glare in my direction before letting out a deep breath.

"He was just showing me something!" I raised my voice, frustrated at how unreasonable he could be sometimes, but I quickly regretted it in seconds when I saw him walk towards me - the space between us becoming smaller and smaller by the millisecond.

"Don't raise your voice at me." He stated, looking down at me; a pissed off yet hot look adorning his face. "And don't ever talk to Sionis again unless I'm with you."

"Well?" Jerome raised an eyebrow at me, awaiting my answer to his implied question.

"I won't." I sighed, not wanting to deal with another situation like this for a long time.

"Good." His arms wrapped around me, giving me a quick hug before fixing his shirt and heading for the bedroom door. "I forgive you for your dumb action, Y/N." Jerome called out over his shoulder, opening the door in front of him.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, a bit confused at his actions.

"I'm gonna go pay my old pal, Sionis, a quick visit."

...

guys, I just started listening to blackbear and I fell in love instantly omg