» bad 4 u

bad 4 u x you're jealous of barbara so you two do a quickie (smut)

"And that's when I-"

Jerome help up a finger to stop any more words from further coming out of your mouth, both confusing and angering you. "Hold that thought." But when you followed his gaze over to the table next to you, where Barbara was sitting by herself, it was mostly just anger bubbling up inside of you.

"Are you serious, Jerome?" Instead of answering your question, your words dangerously dripping with jealousy, he ignored you and walked over to her; making a big deal of it by whistling and slicking his hair back. It felt as if your sight was glued onto him, taking in angry deep breaths as a way to control yourself.

At your table, you could feel everyone's eyes on you - trying to see what you made of this - as they awaited a dramatic reaction from you. You watched as Jerome chatted her up, the word 'gorgeous' somehow finding its way into their conversation which in turn, only pissed you off even more as you wondered why he even felt the need to say that.

By the time he was done talking to her and making his way over to your table again, you were beyond furious; feeling as if you were going to explode if you saw him speak one more word to that damn blonde.

"Awe," Jerome clasped his hands together when he finally made it back to his seat in front of you, shooting you a playful look. "Is someone jealous?" He asked once he noticed the familiar look of anger on your face.

You flashed him a smile before shaking your head at him and flicking him off. "You're a fucking dick."

And with that, you stood up from your seat and started making your way out of the cafeteria where your idiot of a boyfriend was.

"Women."

::

The plain white hall was empty and silent as you made your way to the recreation room, it was that time of the day again - 'entertainment' hour.

Usually, though, it was the opposite; far from entertaining and extremely boring. Fun is never fun when its forced on you at a certain time every day of your life.

So, someone taking a hold of your arm and pulling you inside a dimly closet was far from what you expected to happen on your way there but it was definitely one of the most exciting things to probably happen today.

"Still angry at me?" You heard a familiar voice ask and almost left the room due to knowing who it was.

It took a couple of seconds for your eyes to adjust to the horrible lighting, taking glances around the room to see who it was, until your eyes finally landed on Jerome.

"Fuck you, Jerome." You harshly pushed him away from you, trying to get as far away from him as possible considering earlier's events.

"Come on, Y/N." Jerome took a hold of your arm again and pulled you closer to him, not letting you move away from him again. "I'm not into her." He reassured you, taking quick glances at your lips while a smirk played across his own.

"Whatever you say." You rolled your eyes, looking away from him but he quickly drew your gaze back to him by pushing you backwards -making you roughly hit the wall.

"What the fuck, J?" You asked him, wincing in pain; even though it didn't hurt that much, it still hurt.

"Don't look away from me." He warned you, all signs of playfulness vanishing off of him as he angrily looked down at you.

It was quiet inside the closet as you two just looked at each other, making the sound of your breathing fill your ears as you awaited his next move.

He grinned, greatly contrasting his earlier action, before closing his eyes and leaning to roughly kiss you; his hands tightly gripping onto your hips as yours made their way around his neck.

You let out a stifled moan, when you felt him pull your body closer to his. His hands started inching lower and lower, until his fingers made their up your dress and hooked around the top of your underwear.

You felt him slowly pull them down as his lips started working their way down your neck, finally resting on your collar bone and nipping at it lightly.

"Fuck, Jerome." Your head leaned back while your nails ran down his clothed back, causing him to let out a pleasure filled groan at the sensation; a hot one at that.

Jerome let go of you for a quick second, to pull his own black and white stripped pants down, along with his black boxers. "All yours." He laughed before holding on to you again, one hand on your waist and the other on your neck.

He slid his dick in between you and started fucking you, closing his eyes in pleasure but quickly opening them when he heard you moan. "Jer-"

His hand found its way to your mouth, quieting you down, as he shot you a look to remind you to keep quiet. You rapidly nodded, wanting him to go back to his previous action; not getting to do this often enough.

When his hand moved away from your mouth and his dick started thrusting in and out of you, you could feel your breaths becoming shorter and your cheeks growing hotter.

He started kissing you again, his kisses becoming more desperate, almost as if he needed it. You let out a soft moan, almost not audible, when he bit down onto your bottom lip and started going faster.

"Oh my god." You whispered into his lips, your toes curling and your chest heaving up and down at the pleasure you were feeling; almost at your peak and he knew it.

"Yeah?" Jerome asked, letting out a moan of his own and leaning his head back with closed eyes when he felt you come. "God, that felt so fucking good."

"Oh no." You heard Jerome whisper at the sound of three knocks on the door. "We'll continue this in my room later, babe." He winked at you, leaving you there to fix yourself up as he ran out of the closet - not wanting to get caught.

::

this is literally named after a meek mill song I aM LITERAL TRASH + THAT GIF GETS ME SO HEART EYES AF