» pep rallies

pep rallies x imagine you get shot and someone's not too happy about it

Reaching out for Jerome's outstretched hand, you jump out of the stolen truck with his help. "After you, princess." He bows, placing the hand with the gun behind his back.

The adrenaline was rushing through you as you gripped into your own gun, following after Jerome towards the school bus. You scrunched up your nose when you heard the loud cheering all the way from where you guys were standing outside.

You tapped three times on the school bus door with your gun, wiggling your fingers in a playful wave at the bus driver through the glass. "Hi there."

A hand placed on your shoulder pulled you back, until Jerome's lips were right by your ear. "Now Esme, don't have too much fun there." Jealousy dripped from his words, despite how unattractive the bus driver appeared to you.

Turning on your heel to face him, you looked up at Jerome - batting your eyelashes at him. "Sorry, boss." He smirked at you before looking up where the bus doors opened.

"You can have fun with me," Jerome called, looking at you over his shoulder. "later though." He winked at you, causing your heart to melt a bit while Greenwood shot you two a disgusted look.

"Can you two not keep it in your pants for ten seconds?" He groaned.

The rest of the Maniax group stood outside while you walked up the bus steps, following after Jerome to play your small part in the plan - handcuffing and threatening.

You finally handcuffed the last cheerleader's hands, after a good five minutes, their whimpers and cries getting old by now.

At first, you felt bad; almost considering ending the plan right there and then despite Jerome's protests. Then, after a good amount of time of hearing the same pleas and cries, you got annoyed.

"I want you all to know, this was difficult decision for us." Taking your place at the front of the bus, you leaned back and took out your gun - just in case things didn't go as planned.

"It was between you and a, uh, senior citizen bingo party." Your eyes stayed on Jerome as you watched him walk back and forth through the small bus aisle; the girls cowering in fear each time he'd pass by them.

You shook your head, if only they knew how lucky they were to be that close to him.

"In the end, we decided to skew a little younger." He was only met with a mixture of whimpers and protests from the girls, as he walked back to the front of the bus where you stood.

Jerome jumped, landing in a half squat in front of you. "Give me an O." He ordered them. You sighed when they didn't listen, taking out your gun and shooting up at the ceiling like Jerome had said. 'God, why do people have to over complicated things."

"Thank you." He leaned over and placed a kiss on your cheek, before turning back over to the forced crowd. "I said, give me an O." He exclaimed, adding more force to the repeated statement.

This time, they actually listened. Jerome repeated the process with the letter N and O again; spelling out one of his favorite sentences. "What does that spell?" He asked them, cupping his ear.

"Oh no." You heard them all say in unison as you skipped down the steps of the bus, grabbing the hose that laid on to bottom step and spraying the gasoline all over the place - both on the girls and the bus.

"Good job, honey!" Jerome lovingly congratulated you as you both walked off the bus and away from the scared screaming cheerleaders. You walked a good distance away from the bus, knowing what was going to happen next, and let out a small yawn.

His hand reached into the pocket of his dark pants to pull out the metal lighter. "This is so embarrassing." He shook his head, a small smile on his lips as he walked back into the bus. "Anybody got a light?"

When he finally got a lighter from one of ours, the cops just had to show up and ruin our fun - of course. Their cars pulled up, making us all pull out our guns and aim right at them.

After a couple of shots, Jerome turned back and shouted an order at the group. "Aaron, Greenwood. Get the truck started."

It only took less than a second of you turning away, not even a full minute, but apparently it was long enough for the cop to take a shot while you were distracted.

The air was still for a second before Gordon turned to the cop and shouted at him for disobeying his rules. He was halfway through some life lesson before Jerome spoke up, causing them both to grow quiet.

"Now, that was a grave mistake, copper." His tone was serious, one hand raising his gun at the cup while the other pulled you closer to him. You dropped your own gun as your hand clutched onto the wound on your arm, wincing in pain.

The man's life was over within seconds, Jerome's bullets decorating his now bloody body until he ran out of bullets. "Light 'em up." He ordered before pulling you towards the truck with him, ready to escape.

Just as you were inches away from the truck, he let go and picked the gasoline hose back up. You glared at him when you saw him spray more gasoline all over the place. "Jerome."

"Oops." He tossed it back on the floor, pushing you into the truck. "Sorry, honey!"

::

"Hold still!"

"Well, it hurts." You flinched when the alcohol soaked cotton ball touched your wounded skin again. Jerome shot you a look, warning you to stay still, as he reached for the band aid.

"Then you should've stayed focused." He argued, wrapping the cloth around your arm. "Why would you even think about looking away when there's guns being pointed at you?"

His eyebrows furrowed in both anger and confusion as he waited for an answer, wanting to know what on earth could have distracted you from such an important scene.

You simply answered him with a shrug, looking up at him through tired eyes. "Did you fix it though?" Your voice soft, exhausted from earlier's events especially with the new injury on your arm.

Jerome shot you a look before finishing the band aid. "Yes." He finally sighed, leaning back against the wall as he sat on the bed.

His eyes closed, with him breathing in and out. You knew what this meant, it was his 'relaxation mode' - in his words. "Don't ever do that again, Esme."

You nodded, knowing he couldn't see, before giving him a small kiss. "Okay, Jerome." He smiled at you with his eyes still closed and nodded.

"Good."

::

Here you go, thnksfrFrnkiero ! ♥️ I hope you like it! :) Requests are always open by the way guys. :>