» spooky

spooky x imagine going to halloween horror nights with jerome

"How did you convince me this was a good idea again?" I glanced around the pitch black hallway we were currently walking through, searching for Jerome in the midst of the teenage crowd. "Jerome?" I called out when my question went unanswered.

A cold hand covering my mouth from behind, caused a muffled scream to escape my red painted lips; Jerome's all too familiar laugh filled my ears along with the high pitched screams from people in the next room.

"We're not even halfway through and you're already regretting it?" He loudly laughed, wrapping a comforting arm around my waist as we walked through the dark hallway together and into the next one, all while he teased me about my screaming.

A scream escaped my lips when a man charged at us on the way there, catching me completely off guard, while a green light flickered on and off in the small hallway. 

"Now, if only I could make you scream that loud." Jerome pouted, crossing his arms over his chest like a five year old, causing the couple standing by us to snicker at his comment.

"Dick." I harshly whispered to him when we got to the next section of the area. It was dimly lit, with ominous portraits plastered all over the walls; Each one containing its own creepy photo of a person or scenery. 

Well, I guess that's better than the last one.

Jerome let go of me and walked over to a portrait in the corner. "Come look at this beautiful masterpiece, Y/N!" I hurried over to him, not wanting to be alone for a second here, and glanced at the bloodied canvas.

A painted disfigured face angrily stared back at us, smudges that looked like words surrounding it in a disorderly fashion. "Hey," Jerome narrowed his eyes and pointed a finger at the corner where a blob of paint was, in the shape of letters forming a sentence. "What does that say?"

I leaned forward, squinting my eyes as I tried to make out words out of the black and white paint scribbles but it seemed impossible. The only letter I was actually able to make out was an A.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed when the horrifying scene began unfolding in front of me, a man jumped out of the picture frame with his arms reaching out for me; blood was gushing out of the cuts covering his arms. The group behind us screamed in fear at the scene, their reaction greatly contrasting Jerome's - laughter.

Jerome reached out to roughly pull me back from the man, who was crouching back down into his hiding place behind the wall, in an attempt to 'help' me. "Geez, Y/N." I glared over at his bent over figure, as he tried to control his fits of laughter. "For a second, I thought you were about to have a heart attack."

"I probably was, you jerk." I hissed at him, playfully slapping his shoulder as I quickly glanced over my shoulder at the portrait. The man was gone,secretly awaiting his next victim. God, this place is gonna make me have trouble sleeping when we get home. 

My hands tightly wrapped around Jerome's arms as he led me into the next room, his grin never faltering while my face was contoured into a look of terror. "Ooh," Jerome sung as we looked around the red light tinted room, fake corpses hanging from the ceilings. "I'll keep this in mind for future reference."

I hit his chest at his comment, afraid someone would hear him and suspect something. The cops being here were the last thing I needed tonight with all the rooms we already passed, I already had enough 'excitement' in my system for one night.

"Shit." Jerome cursed, his tone filled with excitement as a man ran up to us - a powered chainsaw in hand. I, on the other hand, ran behind Jerome with my fingers firmly gripping the back of Jerome's shirt. If one of us had to fight a maniac with a chainsaw, it was gonna be him. 

The man headed back into his dark hiding place as we finally reached the door with big red letter reading 'exit' on top of it, breathing in some fresh air. "Thank god." I happily declared, placing a hand on my chest as I looked around where we were.

"Uh uh uh," He reached out for my hand, holding onto it as he led me towards another open door. The sign on top of it reading 'The Slaughtered Lamb' with a werewolf stabbed through the head. "We still have three more to go."

::

Is anyone excited for Gotham on Monday? I kinda wanna see how it'll be without Jerome since the promo for the next episode is focused on Penguin. :>