» mommy murder

mommy murder x you're the commissioners daughter and watch the whole thing go down

I could already hear my mother's voice reprimanding me that I had a three hour notice of this visit yet I was still late, by only twenty minutes but still, that was like two hours in her mind.

In my defense, though, the Gotham police station was a good thirty minutes away. Could you really blame me for Gotham's hefty traffic at six in the afternoon?

My hands smoothed down the wrinkles on the soft material at the bottom of my black dress, as I made it to the front doors of the GCPD. "Here we go." I told myself as I took a step forward, only to be stopped by a man, in a light blue police uniform, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Hold on." His accent was strongly evident in his voice. Was that a Jersey accent? No, it couldn't be. I don't remember anyone from Jersey working here and I just visited two days ago. "Let me open that for you, miss."

"Haven't seen you around here." I commented as we made our way inside, side by side, heading through the small entrance hallway they had. "You new?"

"Something like that." He playfully responded, his voice sounding different than it did at the beginning - way different, with no accent at all. That was enough of a warning to make me turn around to get a good thorough look at him.

But when I did finally see his face, it felt as if all the wind was kicked out my lungs with my eyes being the size of saucers when they met eyes with the famous Valeska kid.

He smirked in my direction, threateningly placing his fingers on top of the gun resting on his stolen police holster and sliding it out from place a bit. "Run and I'll kill you right here on the spot, beautiful."

My breath hitched at the back of my throat when the realization finally hit me; this asshole might actually kill me right now. "You wouldn't dare."

It felt as if I couldn't move my eyes from the dangerous weapon silently resting under his fingers, just a few movements away from ending my short life. So, when he swiftly placed it back and placed his arm around my shoulders, it took me by a big surprise.

"Oh, but I would." He cooed, lowering his hat back down to shield his face from the other officers as he started leading us further into the station. "Now, let's go pay a visit to your mommy."

A small part of me still had hope that someone would notice that he didn't belong here, but when we passed by the desk to my mother's office with no interruption, that small false hope was diminished; Especially since I knew no one would stop him if I was the one under his arm.

"Good job on staying calm." Jerome whispered in my ear before banging his fist three times on the glass window and entering the office. "Yo, comish."

I helplessly watched as my mother looked up from the paperwork on her desk, a small smile appearing at the sight of me standing in front of her. "Yeah?"

She looked confused at first when she saw me under the arm of a cop, of all people, but that confusion was quickly replaced by fear when she saw that certain cop's face.

"Heard you were looking for us." He grinned at her, taking out the gun from earlier before she could finish searching her desk for her own. An explosion behind us following seconds after.

Jerome looked so excited at the sound of destruction, it was almost disgusting to look at. Almost. "This is where it gets exciting." He happily told me, giving my shoulder a small squeeze and curling his lips up into a smile.

The small act made my mother's eyes grow wide, both because she was an overprotective parent and because I was under the arm of a murderer. "You're two aren't-"

"Yes." He interrupted, before I could have my own say in it. "This is exactly what you think, comish." Placing his gun back in place, he used his free hand to grip onto the side of my face - making me face him with scared eyes. "Your little daughter here has a small crush on me, I practically had to tear her hands off of me."

"Liar." I argued, clenching my jaw in anger and trying to get out of his dangerous hold.

"Excuse me? What was that?" I heard my mother gasp when he pushed me up against a wall, holding onto my face to make me look up at him against my will. "If you want to make it out of here alive with minimal injuries at most, I suggest you shut that pretty mouth of yours."

I rapidly nodded at his words, before feeling the hardness of the wooden floor make contact with my back when he pushed me down onto the floor and walked back over to the desk. "Now, the fun begins."

::

My eyes stayed on my mother as I watched him inch closer to her, his face bloody due to the nosebleed she had given him just seconds ago and the atmosphere turning grave.

"My turn." He stated before taking the gun back out, making my eyes grow wide as I struggled against the restraints; My screams were muffled due to the piece of cloth he used to cover my mouth.

It happened too soon, I didn't even have the time to react and shut my eyes to give me the privilege of not watching my own mom die. But I had to, I had to watch my own mother struggle for her life before me while he just stood there laughing at his work.

When he noticed the warm tears sliding down my cheeks, he smiled and walked over to me - stepping over Greenwood's body as if it was no big deal to him.

"If it makes you feel better," I hesitantly watched as he crouched down in front of me, placing a 'comforting' hand on my face and wiping a fresh tear away with his thumb. "I don't have a mom either and I ended up just fine."

::

I am in no way romanticizing this so if you're mad, please chill

Btw, I have eaten so many tamales and drank so much coffee I am so hyped up today

btw, someone request a jealous Jerome imagine plz also -gothclaudia I UPDATED