» deranged love

deranged love x jerome and you had a thing at Haly's and he comes back when he's the leader of Maniax to get what's his / his pov

The crisp autumn leaves laying over the dirt ground unwillingly crushed beneath the sole of my dark shoe as I stepped over them, making my way to the back of the circus tent where I remember the ugly make-shift dressing rooms being.

Ah, memories. Not good ones, but nonetheless, still memories.

When I stood in front of the 'door' - which was actually just a dingy maroon curtain with three holes right in the middle of it - my fingers brushed above my hip and over my plain shirt, lightly grazing over the cool metal of the gun. Weapon of choice? Check.

I scrutinized my image in the reflection of a car window, slicking back a piece of my hair messily back into it's designated place place. Good looks that'll make her fall to her knees and beg to have me back? Check.

Coughing, in an attempt to clear my throat and ready myself, I roughly pulled the dirty curtain to the side causing her to look over her shoulder from where she stood in front of the vanity. "Y/N." I grinned at her as I walked over to her. "Long time no see, huh, buttercup?"

I outstretched my arms out for a welcoming hug, when I was only a foot away from her, but instead I was met with a very sharp burning pain on my cheek due to her hand. "Well, that's kinda violent, don't you think?" My bottom lip stuck out in a pout, while I rubbed the pained skin.

"What do you want, you psycho?" Y/N spat, venom lingering onto every word she spoke with hatred filling her eyes at the sight of me standing in front of her after months of being gone. She was always a cute one when she was angry, a sight I could never take seriously.

"Just came back to get what's mine." Walking closer to her, with her taking one step back with each step I took, I finally stopped when she was standing in front of her white vanity; with no where to run."You." Her Y/E/C eyes were fixated on me as they took a quick glance at my lips, hoping I wouldn't notice - yet, I did; which only made my theory be proven right, she was still - surprisingly - into me.

"So," I loudly clasped my hands together, ripping out of her small trance-like stage at the sight of being so close to me; the person she used to be completely infatuated with finally coming back to see her. "You remember that promise you told me that one night I bought you cake?"

When I saw her scrunch her eyebrows up at me, confusion completely replacing the anger on her pretty, but heavily make up-ed face. "So that doesn't jog your memory, huh? How about this," I cleared my throat, preparing myself to imitate her voice. "No matter what, Jerome. I'll always want to be yours."

"Oh, actually I do remember!" It looked like her eyes lit up when she shot me a wide smile, her lips parted ever so sightly at my words; making a bit of happiness swell up inside of me until I heard her next words. "I remember saying that when you were sane and not leading some cult named Maniacs."

"Maniax." I corrected her, adding more of a ax sound to the end of the name instead of the ak sound she added; not that it made much of a difference, but still. "You like the name? I was thinking of changing it to something more, spunky. Any ideas, honey bun?"

"How about we start with this," She brought a small hand up and placed it on my chest, softly pushing me away from her; only a good two inches though."You get out of my room and leave me alone for the rest of your life?"The grin on her face didn't help at all, pissing me off each second I looked down at it.

"Ah. Still have that attitude, don't ya?" I brought my hand down to the hem of my pants, with her watching my every movement, taking out the gun I took from Theo. "I would reconsider using it again the next time something comes out of that pretty mouth of yours."

I saw her little 'tough act' falter a bit when the gun brushed up against the skin of her face, making her breathing hitch a bit when it stopped on the side of her face. "You don't scare me, Jerome." Although a bold statement, it would've been more believable if she hadn't stuttered on the first word.

Before she could react, I dropped the gun - making sure to kick it away from her grasp - and took her neck in both hands. "How 'bout now?" I tightly gripped onto it, not enough to kill her but enough to send a message.

"You wouldn't kill me."

"Oh, really?" I raised my eyebrows at her in fake astonishment at her words, tightening my hold even more. "Where'd you get that wild idea from?" Letting out a laugh, I let go of her when I saw the fear-filled look on her face.

"You're psychotic." She loudly coughed out, doubling over besides me while she let out a few dramatic coughs of her own; acting as if I was actually trying to kill her. Please, if I did want to kill her; she'd be dead by now. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

"You're not?" I teased, taking out a pair of handcuffs from my pocket and twirling them around my left index finger. "I wouldn't be too sure there, Y/N."

::

i'm back, :))))) those three days sucked, btw. also, can anyone who's in college or is taking college classes message me. I need help on something. :'(