Seventeen- miracle of the golden flower

Golden swirls swirled from Jack's body, and a ghostly imprint of a golden flower seemed to bloom from his wound. Rapunzel stared in shock as the wound was healed before her very eyes. "J-Jack?" She whispered, looking at his face.

His blue eyes opened as he breathed in deeply. "Hey, Punz." He smiled wearily.

"Impossible!" Pitch bellowed. "But how?! Her hair is gone, the power should've died with it! You can't still be alive after that!"

Jack sat up, glaring at Pitch. "We'll see just how ghostly I am, shall we?" He said, gripping his staff. "Let my friends go."

"And who said you get to order me around, Frost?" Pitch sneered.

"How about a little battle?" Jack said. "I win, my friends are free to go. And you leave us alone forever. If not....well, whatever you want."

"FROST!" Merida shouted. "HAVE YE GONE BONKERS?!"

"Hmph!" Pitch said. "You better not regret it, Frost!" His fearlings swarmed behind him.

"Toothless, a little help?" Jack called. The dragon let out a snarl, firing at the fearlings.

(A big massive battle later.....)

Jack stood over Pitch, his staff pointed at his throat. "You lose." He said. "Now let my friends go." Pitch scowled at him, and snapped his fingers. The nightmare cage fell apart, and Flynn dropped to the ground. Then Pitch vanished. "Ow..." Flynn groaned, massaging his temple as he looked around.

Hiccup stirred, blinking as he tried to sit up. "HICCUP!!" The redhead yelled, tackling him in a hug. Then she pulled back, and punched him in the face. His eyes widened in surprise as he rubbed his sore face. "Ouch." He said.

"Never, never, EVER!! Do that to me again." Merida said. Grabbing the still confused Viking's shirt, she pulled him towards her, and kissed him on the lips. After she let him go, he blinked. "Wait. Does this mean you like me?" He asked, more confused than ever.

Flynn laughed. "Oh, the poor guy." He said. "Yes, Hiccup, flame hair does like you!" Merida glared at him. "Nice to see you're still yourself." Jack smirked at Flynn. Flynn smirked.

"Flynn!" Rapunzel yelled, hugging him. He looked surprised as he noticed the brunette locks. "Hey there, blondie. What happened to all of your hair?" He asked.

"Long story." She said. "Good to see you're ok."

"What am I, a toad?" Jack muttered. Merida snorted in laughter. "Aw, is Frosty getting a little jealous?" She teased. Jack glared at her. Rapunzel giggled, walking over to Jack. She hugged him. "I'm glad you're ok too." She whispered. "You really scared me."

"Well, you scared me too, Punzie." He whispered. "I'm glad you're not hurt."

"Aw, come on!" Flynn exclaimed. "Just kiss already!"

Jack and Rapunzel stared at him. Merida looked at Flynn and patted him on the shoulder. "Finally, someone says it." She said. Rapunzel blushed madly. Jack leaned down, looking at her face. "Are you blushing?" He asked.

She looked at him. "What do you think?" She said.

"I think you look cute." He winked. Then he kissed her.