Chapter 14

---Alyssa

Matt and I were living together, it was my second year at the community college and I was finishing up some additional requirements and just waiting for my letter of acceptance for Medical school.  Matt's 25 years old and working at his own company when he wasn't doing pack business.  I'm 20 and I've been repeatedly told by members of the pack that Matt and I were supposed to mate within a week of dating.

I was typing up a paper for my Composition class when Matt walked in.  I looked up.  "Hey Matty?"

"Hi baby.  What's up?"  he gave me a kiss.

"Will you read this over for me?"

"I have work to do."  we were living in the pack house.

"Fine.  I'll ask Derek."  Derek's a mated wolf and he's great at English classes.

"You will not!"  Matt said.

"What am I not allowed to have friends that are guys?"

"They can be gay."

"You're a control freak."  he grabbed my arm keeping me from walking away from him.

"What did I say about walking away from me?"

"I can walk away if I want Matthew.  I live here.  Where you want me to be.  I moved out of my parents' house because you wanted me to be with you all the time.  You aren't even with me all the time.  I don't flirt with other males, I don't touch other males, and I don't want another male.  I'm here all the time when I'm not in class and half the time you are at work and working late.  I don't even know if you're even cheating on me because you say one thing and everyone else says the other.  Either loosen up the fucking chain or I'm going home."  I didn't even realize that I had pushed him into the wall.

"You'd leave me?"  he asked.

"I want to feel like I'm wanted here.  Not like some dog of a fucking chain."  I went upstairs taking two at a time.

----Matt

I groaned and went upstairs.  I found her crying into her pillow.  "Alyssa?  Can I come in?"

"You'll yell at me if I say no."  she said.

"No I won't."

"What do you want Matthew?"  she asked.

"To talk."  I said.

"I don't want to talk to you right now."

"Fine.  Then listen."  I said.  "I'm not now or will I ever cheat on you.  I love you and I can't help it if I want to keep you to myself.  If you want me to read your paper I will or if you want to ask someone else to, that's okay.  I'll try to avoid overstepping the boundaries when it comes to you.  I just don't want you to leave me."

"You don't even take me out anymore.  Are you ashamed to be seen with me?"

"No!"  I said shocked that she would even think such a thing.  "Aly, you're either asleep or busy studying when I come home and when you get done, I'm normally asleep or busy as well."  I said.  "Alyssa, I love you and I want to be with you."  I received a hug from her.  "I love you Ali-cat.  I really do."

"I love you too Matty."

---Alyssa

Matt kissed me softly and I felt his hands tense slightly as I climbed into his lap.  I deepened the kiss and reached for his shirt.  He ended up hovering over me on the bed.  I don't know how that happened.  "Ali, I know what you're after and I don't think right now is the time for it.  I want your first time to be special."