Chapter 8

---Lena

A whole year passed before Nathan and I went on a real honeymoon. Lena and Eliza were 4 and Liam was 5. I was unpacking my suitcase when I felt Nathan's hand slide down my back. "The rest of the bags are out of the car." he said. "Do you want to unpack now or would you like to go sit in the hot tub?"

"A hot tub?" I asked.

"Well yeah, you'll be in it." he said. "If you let me know now, I can get it started so it's warm when you decide to join me."

"That sounds nice."

"So, yes?" I nodded.

I walked into the bathroom. Nathan was already sitting in the hot tub with a bottle of champagne and some champagne glasses. "Happy anniversary baby." he said holding out a glass of champagne. "You've survived 5 years of marriage and 8 years of just dealing with me." I took the glass and clinked it with his.

"Happy anniversary." I said.

"Come join me." he said. I took a drink of the champagne and set it down. I untied my shoes and kicked them off. "Damn baby you have a great looking butt." my cell phone rang. I answered it with it resting between my cheek and my shoulder. "Hello?" I said unbuckling my belt.

"Hey it's Greg."

"How'd you get my number? Nathan changed it and blocked you." I said.

"Leah, come on."

"I got to go." I said and I hung up on him. I turned my phone off.

"Who was that baby?" Nathan asked.

"The usual."

"He can't leave you alone can he?"

"Nathan, I don't want to fight."

"Neither do I. Get that sexy ass over here." he said. I finished undressing and climbed into the tub with Nathan.  His lips tasted like champagne and chocolate candies.

After an intimate time in the hot tub, I was brushing my hair as I walked into our suite.  Nathan was looking at the movies that Brad let us borrow.  He was wearing boxer shorts.  "Anything good?"  I asked.

"He of course let us borrow all the movies that you hate."  he said.

"We don't have to watch a movie."  I said.

"Didn't have enough in the tub?"  he asked interested.

"You always want sex."

"That's not all I want."

"Nathan we have a whole week to ourselves and plenty of time to do the dirty.  I'm tired and we do have regular TV."

"Fine.". He grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on.  He went for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To watch TV."

"Are you seriously pissed off at me because I said I was tired."

"No.  I'm pissed because you basically accused me of only being here for sex."

"You can't even go a whole week without wanting something."

"Fine.". He said.  "I will sleep on the couch."

"Nathan, I don't want that."

"Maybe for once it's my turn to walk away."

"Fine.". He walked out the door.  " Remember that if I'm not here in the morning."

"Tell that to someone that cares.  Go tell Greg.  As soon as you do you'll be flat on your back for him."