Chapter 43

Charlotte's POV
"Hey, hey. Wake up." a soft voice said to me.

"What do you want?" I asked rolling onto my stomach.

"Come on! I have stuff planned." he said shaking me awake.

"Okay fine!" I said throwing off the covers.

After I got out of the shower he rushed me to the car. It was barely five thirty and the sun wasn't up yet.

"You tired?" Beau asked looking at my tired eyes for a moment then back at the road.

"Just a little bit." I laughed sarcastically.

"You're always so sassy." he smiled.

I still was clueless to where we were going. Forty five minutes has passed and we were descending deeper and deeper into the mountains.

"We're here." he said opening my door with a handful of blankets.

"Too bad you don't have you're wheelchair anymore, you could have just rolled us over there." I laughed, we made fun of his wheelchair now.

"Who said I need a wheelchair?" he said pulling me into his arms and carrying me over to the log that was placed in the center of the hill.

"Look at you, Mr. Smooth Guy." I laughed cuddling up next to him with a thick blanket covering my legs.

"You know I try for you." he winked at me, "look here comes the sun!" he exclaimed putting his arm around me.

It was cold, my breath was clearly visible. But I didn't care I was next to the most amazing guy in the world. After we watched the sun rise he carried me back to the car and took us to breakfast.

While we were eating, Matt called.

"Hello?" I managed to get out through a mouthful of pancakes.

"Hey, were are you guys at? he asked.

"Just at breakfast, why?" I asked.

"Mel is like freaking out and wants you to come to her last dress fitting."

"Okay I'll be there soon." I said before hanging up the phone.

"Everything okay?" asked Beau taking care of the check.

"Yeah Mel just wants me to come with her for her last dress fitting." I said then took a drink of my apple juice.

"Well we better get going." He said slipping on his layers of jackets, he said it still felt like we never left Pittsburgh.

***
"Mel! I'm here!" I said practically running into the dress store.

"Oh girl! Hi!" She yelled jumping into my arms, "I haven't seen you in forever and we need to get lunch today."

"Okay sounds good, but first things first... I need to see your dress." I smiled.

When she stepped out of the dressing booth my jaw dropped. She look gorgeous in her dress. It was a fitting, long dress with lace sleeves, I was jealous. She was stunning, I couldn't wait to see Gabe's reaction.

"What do you think? She asked doing a little spin.

"It's gorgeous! I'm speechless." I admitted.

"Oh girl, I love you." she smiled giving me a hug.

Matt's POV
"Gabe it's almost the big day!" I said handing him and Beau a beer.

"I know I've never been so... nervous." He said taking a sip. We had to sit inside the snow was coming down too fast.