"Well it may be just me, but I don't walk very fast." I say with a shrug and she smirks. "You're gunna have to keep up if you don't want to get lost." she sing-songs and I narrow my eyes as she walks away with her hips swinging back and forth. I smirk and decide to play with her a bit. I run up behind her and grab her waist, throwing her over my shoulder. "LOUIS PUT ME DOWN!" she screamed and I laugh. "I'm keeping up." I say and she groans. "This is not what I meant." she grumbles and I chuckle. "Well I like this better, don't you?" I ask and wink and I can tell that she's rolling her eyes at me. "No I do not! Put me down!" she demands but I ignore her.

"Nope. You're mine now! You belong to me." I say jokingly and for a moment I feel her tense up. She knew I was joking didn't she? "Haha...funny joke there Louis." she says and lets out a laugh, but I can tell it's strained. I set her down and see her face is all red. "Are you blushing babe?" I ask cheekily and she narrows her eyes. "The blood rushed to my face because you threw me over your shoulder, you idiot!" she hisses upset and I smirk. "I thought you'd like it. I was keeping up with you." I say and she snorts. "Yeah...right. You just wanted an excuse to touch me didn't you?" She asks and I raise my hands up in surrender. "You caught me."

"You're a pervert." she mutters and I laugh. "Yes, I will own up to that one." I say and she rolls her eyes before giving me a guarded look. "You're so confusing." she mutters and I furrow my eyebrows. "Confusing? How so?" I ask and she gives me a cautious look. "One moment you're mean and all up on me, the next you're a cheeky pervert who's a bit nice, if I can call it that." she says and I look down. "No one understands me." I admit and she sighs. "Same here." she muttered it but I heard her. "No one understands you? I find that hard to believe." I ask unbelievably and she stares at me wide eyed. "Oh umm...uhh...you weren't supposed to hear that." she mumbles lamely and I smirk. I tap my ears and say "I got sharp hearing love."

She rolls her eyes but I'm curious about her now. "Tell me what you meant." I try and she gives me a hard look. "You wouldn't understand. No one would." she says tightly and I narrow my eyes. "You aren't giving me a chance. I may be able to understand you!" I fire back and anger glows in her eyes. Uh oh. 

Note to self: don't make a redhead angry. "Why would I try to give you a chance? I hardly know you and you...you're just like the rest!" she yells and I give her a confused look. "The rest of who?" I shout back and she groans.

"Guys! All guys are the same!" she screams and I take a step back in shock. I've heard girls say this before but the way she said it really took me by surprise. I've never heard anyone say a sentence with so much hatred in their voice. Something must've happened to her, there's no other reason why she'd have so much hostility in her voice. "No we aren't." I say in a calm voice and she rolls her eyes. 

"Like you'd know. You don't know anything." she mumbles darkly and shoots me a hard glare. "Let's just get this over with so I don't have to deal with you anymore. I'm tired of this." she growls and for some reason her words hurt me. She begins to walk away and a frown came to my face.

No. I'm not going to let her get away so easy. She's incredibly fit and she's hot, I've just gotta make her mine. I always get what I want, and I'm not letting her break that streak. When she first ran into me I thought he was perfect, but her temper and attitude just draw me in more. She's like bait that I'm dying to grab. Cheesy yes, but it's true. 

I follow beside her silently as she walks through the hallways. After her explaining where most of our classes would be she turns to me and her face is emotionless. "It's lunch now. We'll go to the cafeteria and you can sit wherever. Just not by me." she threatened and took off again. I smirked to myself and continued to follow her.

When we got to the cafeteria Ariel practically ran away from me and sat down at a table full of girls. Oh, maybe she was serious when she said she didn't want me by her. I smirk but stroll over to a group of guys. "Mind if I join you?" I ask with a smirk and the boy with curly hair grins. "Not at all. I'm Harry." he says and sticks out his hand. I shake it firmly and we sit down. "This is Niall, Zayn and Liam." he introduces, going down the line on each boy. "Nice to meet you. I'm Louis." I say and they grin. "I have a feeling we'll get along just fine." Zayn says coolly and I smirk.

"What makes you so sure?" I say and he laughs. "You messed with the Troublemaker so that automatically makes you one of us. We don't really like her." Zayn says and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "Troublemaker?" I ask and he nods. "Ariel Valentine. She's known as the Troublemaker around here. Causes guys so much pain and suffering. Always breaks their heart." Liam says and my eyes widen. Something flashed in my head from what Ariel had told me. "Guys! All guys are the same!!" I nodded my head and smirked.

"She's feisty." I comment with a chuckle and Harry's eyes narrow. "Don't get attached to her." he warns and I smirk. "Please, I know what I'm doing. She's...my new game." I say and look over to where she's sitting. Her red hair cascades down her back while she smiles at something a girl with brown hair said. She turned to look at me and she glared before turning away quickly. I chuckle and focus back on Harry and the others. Zayn, Niall and Liam all have smirks on their faces while Harry gives me a look of warning.

"She doesn't like to play games mate. Just ask Zayn. He tried to hook up with her once, when he first got here. She made him cry like a baby. She has this way of getting into your head before she just breaks you, so be careful, or else you'll end up like him." Harry says with a slight smirk to Zayn, who in return glared at Harry. "I didn't cry like a baby." he mutters back and I laugh. 

"Oh I'll make her play my game. Because I always win." I say confidently and smirk at the boys. They don't know who I am or anything. None of these people here know what I'm capable of. "Then do us all a favor." Zayn says and I turn to look at him. "What?" I ask and both him and Harry smirk. "Break her heart for us." they say and I grin. "Sure thing." I turn my head to look at the fiery redhead and chuckle. Ariel doesn't know what's coming for her.

OH NO!! :o Is Louis really going to break her heart?? And what do you think Ariel is hiding?? Please let me know below!

xx-Haylee