19. Hell is my Life

Start from the beginning

My heart ached to go to Ford, and comfort him about his life.  But Ford never comforted me about being raped by my dad and Marcus' friends.  He just called me a bitch.

Before I fell asleep, I didn't even bother to shut off the light.

"Get up.  Hey, get up!"  Someone yelled.  I rolled over and tried to block it out.  "Hey!  I said get up!"  Someone shook my shoulder with their hand.  I rolled back over the way I was before and opened my eyes.  "Kaitlyn said to get you up.  It's 12:30."

I nodded, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.  Groaning, I got up and streched.  Yawning, I noticed that the man that woke me up was still watching me.

"Hey.  I'm Tear Drop."  I held out my hand for him to shake.

His hair was brown and short.  His eyes were a deep blue, and he was tan.  He was pretty tall.  He looked about 6'2 or 6'3.

"Grant."  He waalked back up the stairs without shaking my hand.

Wow, rude.  My hand dropped back down to my side.

I dug though my bag, finding a pair of skinney jeans and a white longsleeve shirt.  I took off my clothes, and was about to put on my pants when someone started talking.

"You have a good body.  Really sexy."  I quickly turned and saw Grant standing there watching me with a calm expression on his face.  What the hell.  How long had he been standing there?  "But it would help..."  He walked forwards, untill he was in touching distance of me.  "If you didn't have bruises all over your back."  He touched my back gently.  I shivered from his touch.  "Are my hands cold?"  He laughed.

I shook my head slowly.

So, he took a step closer to me.  Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.  Our bodies were almost touching.  He took two fingers, and lifted my chin up to look into his eyes.  And then he kissed me.

To be truthful, I totally felt like a whore.  At that moment, it felt like all of the fake rumors at school were completely true.  I was half naked, kissing a guy I had just met.  Literally.  

But then again, I liked it.  I liked having his hands on me.  They were rough, but they were comforting.  I felt safe.  So I kissed him back, wraping my hands around his neck and tangeling my fingers in his short hair.

Grant's moth moved to right above my boob.  Then, he sucked, giving me a hickey.  I moaned.

Once he was done, I trailed my way down his chest, making sure to lick his nipple, then I made my mouth move down to his happy trail, which is the hair tailing down from his belly button.  I bit his jean shorts, right at the button.  I was pulling his shorts down when the door opened.  I heard foot steps come down the stairs, and I was to shocked to move. 

Grant sighed, and picked me up off of my knees, but still kept me there, right beside him. 

Kaitlyn looked off gaurd when she saw me, half naked, standing so close to him.  She kept a blank look on her face.  "Well, it looks like I have interruped something.  I'm sorry."  She walked back up the stairs, without saying anything further. 

We stood there for a while, just like that.  Until he said, "How 'bout that blow job?"

I laughed, but shook my head no.

Before he went upstairs, I heard him mutter the word "tease".  I rolled my eyes and put on my clothes.

As I put my foot on the first step, I remembered Ford.  I felt guilty, but then I remembered that he cheated on me first.  And we weren't even dating anymore!  Shoving Ford out of my mind, I walked up the stairs.  Pushing the door open, I imagined Kaitlyn running up to me and questioning me about if I liked her brother, or if I was going to have sex with him, and what about my boyfriend.  But she didn't.  in fact, All through the day she never questioned me about it once.