"I'll do it for you, forehead. But I think we should tell Tsunade about your idea." she reluctantly agreed.

"Forehead" shook her head. " Your my only hope. If Tsunade says no, he could die."

"But why would she say no?"

Sakura shifted her weight. "No ones ever done something like this before so we don't know what might happen to you. Maybe, for example, you can somehow get stuck in his coma. We can't risk it. But I can't just do nothing. I'd do the same for you."

Ino thought for a moment. Should she actually risk her life for a boy who betrayed the whole village?

"Fine. We won't tell Tsunade. But how do we make sure she's not going to randomly come into Sasuke's room to check on him?"

Sakura grinned. "I have a plan."

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

Temari fiddled with her bracelet before checking the time again. 7:58. They agreed to meet around 8:00 but she was tired of being around her 2 brothers sparring so you could say she was eager to leave the house.

They were fighting this time because the puppet user had been telling the kazekage about how he's been a workaholic and will never get a girlfriend and get married. That was a sensitive topic for Garra because their father often spoke about how powerful Garra would be and how he expected his grandkids to be even stronger. They had been told that their mother had also wanted grandkids.

Temari wouldn't say it out loud but she highly doubted Garra would get a girl friend. There's nothing wrong with him but he's..................Garra.

"Temari."

Her eyes snapped away from her bracelet to Shikamaru with............flowers in his hand?

"Roses?"

A faint blush rose to his cheeks. "Yea."

She smiled and gave him a peck before taking the flowers and smelling them.

"They're beautiful."

He smiled and joined her.

The rest of the night was wonderful. They talked, laughed, flirted. Temari almost couldn't remember a time she felt so laid back.

That was one thing she loved about Shikamaru. When he wasn't on the battlefield or training, he was so careless. He was just what Temari needed. She was so tense and worried all the time. He was the complete opposite. Once they had spent a whole afternoon watching clouds. She didn't know exactly what they were doing but soon she got it. Watching the clouds made her so unaware of what was happening. She lost track of time.

Time was precious to the sound nin. So little of it she had. So to lay back and let time fly was just..........amazing. Different.

Shikamaru walked her half way home. Which was saying a lot since she lived so far away and he was a very lazy boy. He gave her a kiss goodnight and they parted ways.

Temari watched his retreating figure and internally sighed. Now she had to go back home. Joy.

/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)/)

Shizune's eyes flickered back and forth on the poorly lighten street. Where could he be? And it so wasn't like him to just leave.

Sakura had randomly asked Shizune if she could watch Ton Ton for the afternoon. Shizune reluctantly agreed, deciding her pet could use some time away from her. And besides, Sakura wasn't very close to Ton Ton and they could use some bonding time. It sounds very silly and pathetic but he was a large part of her life. You get along with Ton Ton, you get along with her.

When Shizune returned to retrieve him though, Sakura had said the pig had been scared off.

It just didn't make sense! Ton Ton was usually so fearless. And he was more afraid of leaving Shizune than anything else.

She checked all of his favorite places but he wasn't there. She had no idea where he could be.

That means the fate she dreaded most has come true. He must have been pig-napped.

|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>

Lol the end was funny to write. Pignapped?

If u don't get it Itz parta Sakura's plan.

Excuse any mistakes, I was watching Monte Carlo while I wrote this. Btw Awesome movie but I don't like the sappy parts so I wrote during those.

Ps; I'll be putting random snippets of other povs so if ur only reading this for sasuxsaku then I'm srry u will have 2 endure the rest :p