// Synopsis //

This story is my exclusive property and any text written underneath this story is protected under international copyright laws. The content may not be copied onto another computer, tablet or any other device, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected or altered in any way. Any violation like this can be punishable by law. Any resemblance towards a character in this story with a person in real life is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Basically I will chop you up and feed you to my pet piranha if you copy this xD

Thanks for reading this story, and I hope you enjoy it.

// DISCLAIMER WRITTEN 4 YEARS LATER:

Guys, I was like 13 when I started writing this book and I'm telling you that although the writing isn't trash and I've edited most of it, there are SO MANY CRINGE MOMENTS and tbvh idk what was going on through my head when I wrote half of this but hecK it took a year and if you can cross chapter 10 without crying it gets a LOT better. But here's your official warning before you proceed any further.

Clearly you have decided to not ditch me if you're still reading this sentence. Considering that you're still here, well, enjoy! 

(but seriously, I refuse to have your lawyers talk to me for killing your brain cells)

*****

"Even through the cloudy nights of gloom and gray, it is a star's light that brings out a new Day"

When a girl starts off a new school for the first time in her life, she obviously expects it to be far from sunshine and happiness. Especially if she's joined in the school year and used to be able to get up whenever she wanted, had her very own governess and lived out in the boonies.

Meet Day Winters, the girl who defies logic of every kind. She's classy, sassy and very smart-assy. She's your typical girl-next-door who doesn't have a care in the world and spends her time chilling with her BFFs, having a normal teenage life.

Well, that's what the world thinks.

When Day moved in from her countryside daydream to face the real world, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. She'd never been to a real school, had never met other kids her age, was used to getting whatever she wanted and has the same knowledge about love as she did about flying hippos- which is to say, nothing. And to top it all, life isn't easy for an undercover blogger with half the world's population madly in love with her, under the pseudonym Starlight.

With an entrée of social awkwardness and immaturity, a main course of comebacks and sarcasm and a dessert of her sunny nature and sporadic lies, Day gets taken under the wings of the popular kids, who are out to change her life.

Some help from the bad boy next door gets her into detention every week. Wild parties from the neighborhood's college kids give her serious lectures from her parents along with pounding headaches and hangovers. Gossip from the Queen Bee gives her a streak of spite that she never knew she owned. She can slowly feel her good girl personality unraveling and throwing her into a whirlpool that she doesn't know whether she can swim through.

In an endless rollercoaster of love, secrets, lies, fights, and friendship, Day is forced to accept the fact that even a Star's light will eventually burn out, and that even her own flame may flicker out into an overrated Daydream.

And who knows? Maybe online love does exist, after all.

-Reviews-

    I like the name day! It's so different!
I love your style of writing too, it is the type that keeps me captured. ~Heartbreakerfrom98