I don't want Mr. Saltorri to get in trouble

2/28

Dear Diary,

In choir I felt dizzy and tired so I sat down. We were supposed to be standing. Mr. Saltorri yelled at me. I stood back up. Then he started yelling at everyone. He singled me out and embarrassed me. I thought I might cry.

Then my vision blurred and the next thing I knew I woke up on the ground, having passed out.

My head hurt and I had cuts in my lip. The nurse brought me to her office in a wheelchair. I had to repeat what happened about a million times. The nurse gave me a cup of water to rinse the blood out of my mouth. Then she brought me some to drink and some apple juice. They think I'm dehydrated. I'm not though.

See, they asked me if anything upset me before because that can lead to passing out. So the reason I passed out was because Mr. Saltorri yelled at me. I lied though. I don't want Mr. Saltorri to get in trouble.

Anyways, my mom and dad took me to the doctor. They asked me the same questions.

"Do lights bother you?"

"Do you remember things?"

They brought a lady in who had this machine. They put sticky stuff all over me and clipper on wires to monitor my heart beat.

They think I'm okay. I hope I am.

Passing out is very weird. Next thing I knew I was on the ground in pain.

Yours,
Paisley Marin