Chapter 31- And A Happy Meal...

Today was the day that Austin and Jade came home from their honeymoon. I hadn't spoke to them since the last time we facetimed. Jade was so happy that I hadn't given birth yet, she wanted to be there for me as my family were back in Scotland. In a way even though she's younger than me she acted like my mother always saving my ass.  The baby was now taking the piss. I was a week over due and it was agony.

Alan woke me up by kissing my head and whispering "Morning beautiful". I replied with a moan. He was up and dressed and ready to go get his Austin. "Have you been missing your Austin?" I asked him in a sarcastic tone. "He's  like my big brother. I need him here to keep my head on straight for when you give birth". I got out of bed and waddled to get clothes. Sweatpants and one of Aland tops that I had claimed mine and stretched to fit my bump. I checked my phone to see a text from Jade. They were off the plane "Right ginger nuts let's go get the bunnies" as I walked out the room. I grabbed the car keys and headed out the door. Alan ran up behind me and took the keys from my hand "I don't think so Hunni" he said jokingly. "I want a McDonald's!" I moaned at him as he walked out to the car and I waddled behind him. Alan giggled to himself as we got into the car and headed off for the airport. My stomach was twitching something didn't feel right.

We pulled up at the airport to see Jade and Austin sitting on the luggage. "Twinny!!" I shouted as I got out the car and started waddling to Jade. "Jesus  you look like a fucking whale!" Jade shouted back as she ran to me. "You bitch" I said as I tried to wrap my arms around her but my bump got in the way. "So the devil still hasn't dropped out of you yet?" I just growled at her as Alan got out the car and sprinted towards Austin. "CASHBY 5 EVAAAA BITCH" Alan shouted as he leaped into Austins arms. Me and Jade turned to see Austin cradling Alan in his arms "Just married are we?" Jade asked as I giggled. Austin dropped alan out of his arms "#nohomo" he mumbled as he walked away. They both walked back to us giggling like monkeys. "Right I'm fucking starving" I said as they joined us. "When are you fucking not!" Jade snapped at me. "Ginger but you promised me a McDonalds... Let's get fucking moving!" I snapped at Alan. He walked round to the drivers side and got in as Jade and Austin packed their stuff into the car "Jesus at the pace the fucking ginger nuts child will be playing fucking guitar!" I snapped at both of them. "Oh how I can't wait till you're not up the duff" Jade mumbled as I got in the drivers seat. "Food Ashby! Go before the devil explodes!" Jade shouted from the back as we all laughed.

The drive to McDonalds was fun. Jade took the piss out of me calling me a hippo and a psychotic cat. As we drove up to McDonalds my mouth started to water. "Right, what do yous want?" Alan asked the guys in the back. "Emm a chicken McSandwhich, chips and what ever Austin wants". Alan rolled down the window and started to order "Chicken McSandwhich, chips, coke, double cheeseburger, large chips, large vanilla milkshake and.." While Alan was ordering what he wanted my waters broke. "My fucking waters have broke!". I shouted. Alan continued to order what he wanted. "Alan Rachaels waters have broke!" Jade shouted from the back as she grabbed my hand. Alan still didn't take notice. "Alan your kitty's fucking giving birth! Stop being a fat ginger with no friends" at that moment Alan finished up with "Oh and a happy meal please!" he turned to all 3 of us growling at him. "Forget the fucking food and drive ginger princess!" Jade shouted as I got my first contraction.

The hospital doors flung open as I was rushed in "She's in labor!" Alan shouted I was put into a wheel chair and wheeled to the maternity ward. The doctor walked up behind us "Hi I'm Doctor Mittens and you must be the father" he said stretching his hand towards Austin. "MINE!" Jade shouted as she rugby tackled Austin to the floor "The ginger princess is hers!". Alan was holding my hand as I was panting in between breaths. "When are you due?" he asked me "8 fucking days ago!" I snapped back at him as Alan whimpered because I was crushing his hand. "Alrighty.." I growled "Alrighy.. Fucking alrighy! You fucking say that as if it isn't a fucking big deal! I've been carrying this child for more than 9 months and to be honest it's now doing my tits in so get it the fuck out of me!" Austin and Jade were finally off the floor "We're... Emm... Going to leave and get coffee... Enjoy pushing a 10 pound baby out your vagina!" Jade said before she and Austin ran towards the canteen. I was now left with this ginger prick.