Chapter 27 - NEXT FUCKING DOOR!!

Pregnancy was a killer... But it gave me the opportunity to be fat. I lay in bed Alan spooning me and the bump. All I could think about was the honey roast ham that was in Austins fridge. I looked down at Alan who was still in a deep sleep. I slowly slipped out from under his arm and placed the pillow where  I lay. He looked so freeking cute but he hadn't seen the ham. I creeped out of the bed room and into the kitchen. Jade and Austin were no where to be seen. I opened the fridge door and reached for the ham. I was inches from sinking my teeth into it. "Put down the fucking ham you pregnant hippo!" I turned to see Jade standing at the door. "But I have cravings!" I whispered back to her. "You had a craving for Alan's dick, now look where we are". I looked down and my swollen belly. "Suppose you want the ham back?". At that moment Austin walked through wearing his dressing gown "You" he said pointing at me "Get back in bed with Alan and keep the ham" I started to walk past them "And you Mrs soon to be fucking Carlile get on the counter we have some unfinished business to deal with," I closed the bed room door to see Alan awake on the bed. "Am I a proud father of ham today?" he asked, I laughed "You think I'm fucking sharing with you! Back off bitch I'm pregnant!" I flopped on the bed beside him and started munching on the ham.

After hearing them come to an agreement on their business me and Alan had to go and collect the keys for our new house. I was so excited and the best part about it was that I was only moving next door. "JADE!!" I screamed as I walked into the living room " WHAT!" she shouted from the sofa "We need to go shopping for new clothes and underwear!" Austin looked at me "Your ass too big?" Jade gave him the death stare. "My bras just fit me and as for the pants, I have to wear Alans boxers". " What's wrong with wearing my boxers?" Alan asked as he walked up behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist and rested his hands on my tummy. I blushed "Nothing just..." "You fucking put your foot in it didn't you" squeaked Jade while her and Austin pissed their selfs laughing. "Right we better go or else our estate agent will get mad" I said to Alan "Oh she won't" Alan quietly giggled. "What the fuck have you got planned?" I snapped at him. "Nothing" he giggled. "Alan I'm pregnant,  you don't anger a pregnant woman!".

After the whole hour round drive we were finally back at our new house. I took the keys off Alan and waddled up to the door. Alan closely followed. "So tomorrows plan, shop for furniture". I twisted the key and pushed open the door. My jaw dropped. It was furnished. "How did you" I turned to Alan speechless. "Jade helped". I ran straight through to the kitchen. "THE FRIDGE IS FUCKING FULL!" I ran back through to him jumping up and down like a little school girl. Alan laughed. I ran up the hall to our bed room. It was the bed room I've always wanted. Alan started to walk up the hall as I ran to him. I wrapped my arms round his neck. "That isn't even the best part" he said as he put me down. He walked to a door and opened it up "Our baby nursery I picked it all myself so I hope you like it". I walked in, my jaw dropped. The walls were cream with baby kittens all over the wall. He walked up behind me and turned me to the wall the crib sat against "I had a mate paint it for us" I looked up at what the wall said. "Our purrrfect little kitten" I mumbled to Alan as a tear ran down my cheek. I turned to face him "This is what you wouldn't tell me wasn't it?" I asked him. He nodded "And one more thing". He walked over to the changing table and passed me a small parcel. I opened it up to reveal babys first shoes in the shape of kitten paws. I looked up at him with his cheeky smile. "I fucking love you" I whispered to him as my arms stretched around his neck. "I love you too my little kittens" he whispered.

Later on that night Jade and Austin helped us move our clothes over. Alan was showing Austin the nursery while me and Jade were folding clothes into bags. "Thank you" I mumbled as I put Alans top in the bag "For what?" Jade looked confused. "For helping Alan decorate the house it's beautiful" Jade smiled " I knew you would like it, just wanted to say thank you" Jade saw me tearing up "Jesus Christ bitch don't cry again" We both burst out laughing. I wiped away the sobs from my eyes. "I'm so glad what happened happened and I met you because without you I wouldn't have known who Of Mice and Men were and wouldn't have been here today" I reached over and hugged her. Jade knew a lot about my past and how hard it was just like I knew hers. "I'm just glad I helped you away from that... That shit dubstep you called music" We both burst out laughing again. "Has someone died or are yous having a girly moment?" Me and Jade both looked up to see Alan and Austin leaning against the door. We looked at each other then over to them and smiled.

I lay in bed cuddled up next to Alan. "You're so freaking perfect" I said as I kissed his lips. "I wouldn't be perfect without you here by my side" he said. "You fat fucking bastard you eat all our food and then fuck off into your own house!". Me and Alan got up out of bed and looked out the window to see Jade shouting from their bedroom window while Austin held her side keeping her from crawling out. "You ate all the food didn't you?" Alan asked looking at me. "Nooooooo" I giggled. We shut the window so we couldn't hear Jade shout more abuse at us and watched Austin pick her up and carry her away from the window. Alan closed the curtains and switched on the tv. "Lion king?" he asked me " NAAANALAKENYA DELABDELABO!" I started singing. Alan giggled to himself "You're definitely the girl for me.