Chapter 3 - kitty love

The feeling of the kiss never left me. Best kiss ever… What did this mean?. We had met up with the others for lunch. I sat next to Jade as Austin and Alan went to get food and grab the others. “He is just amazing” Jade mumbled as she scoffed a calzone. I went to grab a bit of it but just like you would swat a fly away she swatted my hand “My food!” she growled as we both laughed. “How is Austin AMAZING then?" I asked. I was waiting for the whole speech she always went on about, how wrong I was. "He's just so friendly and down to earth, even though I've just met him I feel like I've known him forever” My brain started to zone out. While she was going on about him I managed to steal a bit of her calzone. Just as I was about to reach for my second piece we both froze mouths wide open. Sleeping with Sirens and Pierce the Veil just walked past where we were sitting and waved. The fangirl inside me clawed to get out but I managed to keep it in. However Jade didn’t she squealed and turned to me babbling. Once I finally calmed her down I gave her the V.I.P pass and told her that we have to have it on show at all times or else we would be kicked out. Jade continued to eat as a beam of sun hit my face. I started to relax. However it was cut short as someone stood in front of my light. “Hey!... Oh my God..” Jade looked at me and turned round to face the direction I was looking in. Alan started to laugh as Austin opened his mouth “Well seeing that you are going to be living with us for the next couple of city’s I thought you might like to meet the band” As if we were under a spell of their beauty we both shook our heads up and down with our mouths still wide open. “Hi I'm Aaron.. This is Phil and Valentino.. But we all call him Tino for short. So...you must be the girl Alan talks about” I managed to snap my mouth shut and mumble “Yeah, umm I'm Rachael and this is my friend Jade” I turned to Jade.. She was still in the 'Oh my fucking god' stage. I had to think fast so I stepped on her toe. “UH! YES! I'm Jade“ The guys started to laugh as Jade growled at me. They joined us at the table.

Alan sat next to me as Austin sat next Jade. I saw her chubby like cheeks go bright red. It was the cutest thing on earth. Alan put his arm round me and pulled me ever so close. He smelled amazing. His hair was sitting perfect. I took a quick look at what I was wearing. “So Rach what brings you here?” I lifted my head and looked to see who said it. “Uum me and Jade wanted to go to Warped Tour since we became friends and it just so happened that last year Alan helped me out big time so we were able to actually tour with yous. Oh and I forgot to say before but thank you so much for having us.. I did tell Alan we would just stay in a hotel or something but he insisted on us going with yous” I turned to Alan to see his cheeks were red... And it wasn’t sun burn. Aaron looked at Austin and chuckled “Having fun with your arm candy there Austin” I turned to see Jade touching up his arms... The worst part was Austin was letting her as if he was mesmerised by her. I coughed to try get their attention. They both snapped their necks around and we all started laughing. The guys started talking but all I could think of was, What did the kiss mean? Friends? Dating? Friends with benefits? But now wasn’t the time to ask him. I'd have to plan it right. At that moment Aaron, Phil and Tino all got up and left. I asked Alan why. “They don’t want to scare you off” he chuckled and I gave him a half smile. If I wasn’t confused before well I am now. Alan took my hand and whispered into my ear “Lets give them some privacy shall we?” I didn’t really have a choice but to agree to it. Austin and Jade were getting on so well. I was happy for her and proud in away.

We had been walking for about 5 minutes in pure silence it was killing me. Just as I was about to ask him 'What are we?' he stopped me by saying “How about I give you the tour that not just any person can see?” I looked at him confused as he pointed to the V.I.P pass that hung around my neck. “Lets go” I said in a cheery tone hiding the fact I had all these questions. He grabbed my hand and said "C’mon" he started running, dragging me behind him. I wasn’t the fittest person to start off with, infact I was one of the laziest people I know. After we ran into a door way I stopped and bent over breathless. Alan stopped and looked at me. I squeaked at him “Did we have to run all they way?”. He bent down next to me and whispered “No, but your cute when you run.” I gave him a pouty face and stood up straight “So where are we?” I asked puzzled “Behind the main stage” I looked at him unimpressed. He grabbed my hand and pushed me up a few steps then he covered my eyes. I felt one of his hands guide my hips up the remaining few steps and on to flat ground. He turned me to face him and removed his hand. “What am I suppose to be looking at?” I asked with confusion written all over my face as he twirled round his finger. I twirled on the spot and looked. My jaw dropped as I'm standing on the stage looking at the standing area, where thousands of people will be crammed together tomorrow. “This is what I look out over as we preform.. In the past year I've done it hundreds of times but tomorrow will be special” came from behind. I mumbled “How?”. He grabbed my hips and turned me to face him and whispered inches off my lips “You will be out there” My cheeks turned bright pink as he pulled away. “Have you ever had a Taco Bell?” “No?” I replied back to him.. What ever Taco Bell had to do with him nearly kissing me I didn’t know “Tonight me, you, Austin and Jade”. The first words that ran round my head was double date! “Perfect" I smiled back at him. We start to walk back “Can we not run this time? I'm still dead after running here” Alan turned to me and chuckled “Maybe”.

We walked back to the tour bus trying to trip each other up. Ever so often I would get star struck seeing bands such as Slipknot and Suicide Silence up close. Alan just laughed. We made it back in time to the bus before the manager of Of Mice & Men sent out a search party for Alan. “You are late for practice! Get your asses over there now!”. Alan suggested that we go watch. The rest of the guys seemed okay with it but their manager looked me and Jade and barked at us “You shouldn’t even be here who invited you?!” Alan and Austin both jumped in “We did! Got a problem?” Before they got into fistie cuffs their manager left and Phil, Tino and Aaron followed Austin, they said bye to Jade and went out. Alan hugged me and whispered “I'm sorry for him being a douche, tonights still on, just chill here” I nodded and replied “I might take a nap, it's been a long ass day” he then ran down the bus and closed the door. I turned to Jade “Well we're going on a date with Alan and Austin… Go shave your pits hen” she stood shocked and ran to the bath room. I looked at the bunks till I found Alans and climbed up into it. He had a memo board where he kept things such as a picture of his family the band and... Me. I settled down in his comfy bed. It smelt just like him. I cuddled one of the pillows pretending it was Alan and started to drift off…