Chapter 28 - 26-2-14 ( Jades P.O.V)

I woke up and looked around to see Austin wasn't there. I sat up and checked my phone... It was 10am. Shit. Today was the most important day of my life and Austin hadn't fucking woke me up... I looked in the mirror to see the most horrible sight looking back at me... I was horrible... Then I saw it... My past coming back, blood dripping out of the open cuts on my wrists and legs and the blade in my hand... Then I collapsed... It was black... I woke up in Austins arms. "Jade! You're okay!" He screamed. I looked up at him. "That's because that Bitch stole our fucking food! She's giving me fucking nightmares!" I said laughing and jumping up. "What time is it?" I said looking at the clock. "Fucking 6am!" He said pulling me back down. I buried my head into his chest and fell asleep.

I woke up to Austin tapping my side. "Jade! Lil Mosher! Squidgy! Soon to be Mrs Fucking Carlile!" I leaped up at that one. "Yes!" I replied. "We are getting married in exactly 5 hours!" He said excitedly. "I can't fucking wait!" I said kissing him. "I need to leave, Rachael will be here to get ready with you soon, I love you" he said kissing me before grabbing all of his stuff and running out the house. I got up and walked to the wardrobe. I pulled out the dresses and shoes. The door bell rang. I ran downstairs to see Rachael standing at the door eating a burger. "You fat, greedy bastard!" I said closing the door behind her. "What! Cravings m'dear" she moaned sitting on the couch. "Get your ass up! It's my fucking wedding day, it's half fucking 10 and you are sitting on your ass eating a burger! I get married in 4 and a half hours" I yelled throwing her dress at her. "Get your ass dressed before I slap a motherfucker!" I said marching up the stairs.

I put on my make up. Grey and black smokey eyes and red lipstick was the only make up I would wear that goes with my pale face, rosy cheeks, long, straight black hair with the fringe that covered my face. The dress was perfect, it was tight at the top and loose at the bottom and it was the right length. I put on the shoes, they made me a little higher but not quite high enough to be the same as Austin... But I don't want to be the same as him... The height made me love him more. Rachael walked through wearing her dress, which hid her bump perfectly, she walked in wearing her hair in a perfectly tied bun, with heavy black and grey eyes, nude lips and rosy cheeks. She looked perfect, I was proud to call her my best friend and bridesmaid. We walked down the stairs to look outside and see a black Rolls Royce with a diamond lining on the inside. I was so excited but scared but it was now or never...

After Rachael ate all the complimentary chocolates we arrived at the mansion. Neither Austin or I wanted married in a church, we weren't exactly religious. I walked up the white marble stairs with Rachael following behind me. I stood at reception whilst everyone was inside suddenly from a side door Tino ran out. "Tino! What are you doing?" I asked panicking that something was wrong. "Is there something wrong?" Rachael asked. "Yeah... She doesn't have someone to walk her down the aisle, so your boi is going to do it" he said grinning as he pushed his arm out so I could loop mine in his. I smiled as I was linking arms with him. This was it. I wasn't just going to be ordinary Jade anymore... I was going to be Jade Carlile.

The two large wooden doors got opened to reveal the venue. It was huge and to add a bit of character since Austin and I loved the sea along the two walls there was a thin display unit full of water and tropical fish. It was amazing. Then I looked down the aisle. There was Austin. He was so handsome. He was wearing a white long sleeve shirt that was rolled up to reveal the bottom half of his arms and his amazing tattoos, a black waistcoat and black trousers with black shoes. I felt myself tearing up. Once I reached him he turned and smiled at me blushing, he held my hand. "You look beautiful... You're perfect" he said tearing up. "Don't you cry! Besides, you're the perfect one here" I said tearing up all that was going through my head was 'Don't cry, don't fucking cry'

Now it was the part I was dreading, I knew I was going to break down. It was time for the vows. Austin started. "Jade, I love you. I always have and always will. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you and I wouldn't change it for the world. You mean the world to me, your laugh, your smile, your silly little jokes and even your little rants make you more and more perfect for me. You constantly surprise me, you were so shy when I first met you but I quickly found out that you'll do anything for your friends. Just like how I'll do anything for you. I'd die for you. You're my lil mosher and my lil cute squidgy but now you'll be my wife and that's the most amazing thing that will ever happen to me. I love you! And I will love you forever!" I melted and started crying. How fucking perfect can he be and he loved me. My vows were a stuttering mess, between being so nervous and the fact that I was still sobbing at his and the fact that I heard Rachael howling in the background didn't help... Once we finally said 'I do' he put on my crown ring. It was perfect. He had a silver ring that had '26-2-14 ~ Forever' engraved on it. He pulled me in tight and looked into my eyes. He whispered "I fucking love you, Mrs Carlile" and kissed me. I looked up to him after. "I fucking love you too Mr Carlile" and kissed him again. This was the happiest day of my life and now I was Mrs Jade Carlile and I would never change it for the world...