chapter 9 - irresistible

I woke the next morning snuggled up to Alan. He was semi awake. “Did last night actually happen?” I asked him. “It sure did baby… You were amazing”. “Shit, did any one hear us?” I quickly asked him. "I don’t think so". He peered out the curtain. “I think Austin and Jade are up, shall we go get them?”. I nodded as we both hopped out of the bunk. We walked down to the lounge holding hands. As we walked in Austin and Jade stopped talking and looked at us. "Take a seat” Austin said firmly. We both sat across from them. "What did we do?". “Missing anything?” Jade asked us. At that moment I remember everything. Alan ripped his top off me and threw my bra away. I tried to act cool. "No, why would we be?”. Alan had the same idea as me “Nope, I don’t recall." “Rachael, your boobs look at tad saggy” Jade said in that sarcastic tone "Oh, how could I forget." I crossed my arms over my chest. “Alan remember that top I gave you because you spilt crap on it?” Alan nodded. “Why was it in the the middle of the floor this morning? and why do you have red claw marks all down your back?” Austin pointed out. Austin and Jade looked at each other. “See to me Austin it looks like some one had sex” Jade said to Austin while glancing at me “Exactly Jade… For someone that only played xbox last night they made a lot of noise” he glanced at Alan. We both looked at each other. “Alright.. Alright.. We had sex” Alan admitted. Before I could say anything Jade interrupted. "WITH ALAN FUCKING ASHBY!". Alan giggled to him self. “She said that last night as well”. Austin laughed. Jade mumbled to me “So, how was it?” I burst out laughing. “I'm not going to tell you!”. "Did the other guys hear us?” I asked Austin. Austin shrugged his shoulders as Jade rested her head on his chest. “Just don’t turn in to bunnies please” Jade laughed

We started the journey to the next destination. The rest of the guys decided to join us. “What xbox game did you play last night?” asked Aaron. “A loud one” sniggered Tino. Mine and Alans faces went bright red. The group started discussing last nights performance. The good the bad and the bits in between. “Jade next time you decided to kill one of our fans…. Please don’t be as scary”. Came from Phils mouth. “She was going to hurt Rachael... Any one hurts my best mate I will kill them,” I stood up and hugged her “I would do the same for you,” Jade smirked and mumbled “Bitch, that day will never happen... I'm always saving your ass” We both started howling with laughter. The guys just looked at us. Alan and Austins faces were a picture, listening to us laughing like a dying cat. Alan stood up and grabbed my hips and pulled me away from Jade. “Oh thank god your pretty to make up for that laugh,” as he sat me on his lap. Jade flopped next to Austin. He looked at her and stretched down and kissed her head. Alan kissed my neck. I sharply turned to him. He knew what he was doing. This wasn’t good.

Once we finally arrived in Portland. We decided to get a bit of fresh air. We had been travelling for what seemed to be hours. It was only about a 3 hour drive. Today we were just chilling and the band was practicing. Phil walked in holding three walkie talkies. “So we can keep in touch when we start wondering around” “Good idea Phil. That way we wont get our balls kicked off our manager… again,” piped up Tino. I looked over at Alan who was looking at his feet. I still didn’t tell Alan that I knew that his manager gave him shit for us being here. “We only have 3 so, Jade and Austin you're Team Moshers” said Phil as he handed them one “Rach and Alan are team meow and me, Aaron and Tino will be team P.A.T” “Team Pat?” Alan asked “Yeah… PHIL, AARON AND TINO!” Tino yelled as he stood up and pulled a super man pose. The bus filled with laughter as we looked at the time. The boys got up and said "We better go check in." Alan got his onesie and so did Austin. Before Alan got far away I grabed his tail so that he would turn around to face me “See you soon” I said as I kissed his nose, “I love you” escaped his mouth. I whispered back "I love you too” he kissed my soft lips and walked away. His onesie tall swishing behind him.

Once me and Jade had got out of our pjs we put clothes on. We were wearing matching shorts and vans. Jade had her Sleeping With Sirens top on while I wore my great music muscle tee with low arm holes. I remember thinking 'Thank god my bra is cute today.' I wore my vip pass the way Alan wore his. Messy sex hair draped my shoulders. “Sex bomb” Jade whispered as she walked past me “Hunni, just because you and Austin haven’t done the dirty” Jade scowled at me “At least we won't be kinky fuckers and star in a porno” I laughed “Yeah you will have your 40 kids” We both started laughing once again. “Come on slut, let's go see if we can find a burger van” I walked past her and mumbled “Yes, virgin Mary” before I knew it Jade slapped the back of my head playfully.

We searched all over till we found some where to eat. The amount of stars that passed us. Every 5 seconds there was a new person to fan girl over. While we were getting served we heard two voices come from behind us “You’re the new additions to OM&M ain't you?” We turned around and nearly fainted with shock. It was Vic from Pierce the Veil and Kellin from Sleeping with Sirens. “Uhhh yea” was all we managed to spit out. Vic walked over to Jade and wrapped his arm around her waist “I am so jealous I didn’t meet you before he did or else I would have snapped you for myself,” Jade blushed. Kellin turned to me “Sex bomb springs to mind when I watch your ass wiggle”. “I'd watch what you say.. Alan won't be too happy that you're hitting on us and Austin would want to kill you” I mumbled “How will they find out? Give us a quickie!”. Jade pushed Vic off her and shouted “Eww no!” she turned and grabbed our burgers. As we were walking away I shouted "We're loyal to people, un like yous.. I'd watch your back." Jade turned to me confused. “They heard everything” “Austin and Alan?... How? They weren’t even there…” I pulled out the radio and held it up” Jades jaw dropped as Austin radioed through “Girls are you okay?”.