Hey Mom, going with Eric to his place - Tris

I know that I should text my mom versus my dad because he would tell me to come home where else my mom would be reasonable, she trust me more than dad basically. She let me spend the night with Eric when we were together back then, dad would throw a hissy fit in the morning though. As long as I was safe and didn't get hurt.

I think that mom is 98.1% sure that I am not a virgin anymore, she just really didn't bring up the subject.

Okay, please be safe. What time do you think you are going to be back?- Mom

If it's late just make sure you do your homework, don't do drugs, and don't get pregnant- Mom

I will mom, I already have my backpack, gross to drugs, and I don't want to get killed by dad- Tris

That's my girl, love you be safe. - Mom

Yes Ma'am, love you too- Tris

"Mom said that it is okay." I say and he smiles grabbing my face in between his hands and gives me a long, sensual kiss and he pulls away smiling and I smile at him.

"Great."

+++

Come to find out, Eric lives in an apartment in downtown Chicago. It is really beautiful and he is on the eleventh floor, the highest is the fifteenth floor. We go down to his room which is R25. He unlocks the door and something that I am not expecting is a guy jumping around trying to pull his pants up.

It looks like he is running late due to him zipping a backpack up at the same time as he buckles his pants up.

"Hey Shiloh." Eric says as I awkwardly step inside with my hands placed out down in front of me clasped together.

"Hey Eric."

"This is my girlfriend, Tris." He says gesturing to me and I give a faint smile waving my hand at him.

"Hi, Tris, sorry but I am running late to class." He says and waves his hand before he is out the door.

"That is my roommate, Shiloh, he majors in doctoring and goes to the same college as me." Eric says as I look around his apartment, it isn't big but it definitely isn't small. The living room is bright with white walls, there is a light tan leather couch with a love seat in front of it and a coffee table in the middle. Then there is a big window that shows a perfect view of the city. The living room has flat screen television, and a bookshelf that holds a few books and pictures.

The kitchen is a nice size, it holds a few countertops, a refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and cabinets. Then on the outside is the 'dining room' that holds a table that seats four. It's a cute apartment.

"I like it." I say with a smile and he grabs my hand lacing it with his own and starts pulling me down the hall, we pass a bathroom and a few closets and we go down the hall and he leads me into his room that smells just like him, expensive cologne and something distinctly familiar.

His walls are a off-white with tan carpet and a king size bed that sits high with dark sheets, he has a dresser with a television that sits over top of it, a bathroom on the left side, a desk that holds a laptop and a few papers. It is nice, and spacious.

"This is my bedroom of course, you can make yourself comfortable." He says as he shuts the door even though no one is here except us. I kick off my shoes and get on his bed with my book bag in front of me. Eric takes off his shirt and lays beside me as I pull out my Chemistry/Physics binder with my textbook and pencil case.

"Homework?" Eric says and I nod my head with a sad sigh.

"Unfortunately." I say with a roll of my eye and he place his head on my knee since I am sitting with my legs crossed like a pretzel. "Do you know anything about Nuclear Energy? Can you help me?"

"Sure what did your teacher say?" He asks and I look on my paper and read the question that she gave us and to write a summary or answer based on what she asked.

"Is nuclear energy sustainable?" I say then skim my eyes over the assignment. "We are still learning about Nuclear Energy Controversy, so she wants us to just answer the question then we will start moving on to the next part. She just wants to see where we stand at this moment."

"Who is the teacher?" He says with his eyebrows knitted together looking over the paper.

"Reyes." I say and he groans rolling his eyes with a chuckle.

"So many bad memories with her." He says and I smile pulling out my pen to write out my response to the question as I am writing he fills me in on how he always used to play pranks on her and then they put peace serum in her coffee one morning since they were learning how to make serums and she must have had a high dosage because she was happy all that day.

"You guys were bad." I say packing my stuff up, I am so happy that all I had was science homework.

"Yeah, that is probably why she asked the admin council to change my schedule so I wouldn't be in her class anymore." He says with a chuckle as I lay on my side to face him. He reaches out to grab my hip and pulls me close to him.

"I missed you." He says with a sigh kissing my neck. "I know you really didn't miss me, but I am glad that you are kind enough to give me a second chance. I won't let you down."

"You better not, or I will unleash Christina on you." I say and he laughs pulling my closer.

"I really wouldn't want that, her nails are scary."

I laugh, and for once I feel like things are getting back to normal. This is the old Eric that I miss, not the cheating bastard.

I look up to him and smile, he smiles back and presses his lips to mine. He goes to pull away but I grab the back of his head keeping him close to me. He gets on top of me and I wrap my legs around his waist as he runs his fingers through my hair. He sighs against my open mouth as I bring my hands up to his hair.

I feel his hands tug at the hem of my shirt and I pull away and lift my arms up.

I am sad to say, that we did go all of the way. Curse me being sweet and kind, curse me giving second chances. I know that I am a teenager and I can't live my life like I am in some type of book, or be the perfect teenager that people want me to be. I make mistakes and I would want a second chance, that is why I give people second chances.

Some times I wish I could go back and relive my life a different way, that I wouldn't do things with Eric and feel guilty or still feel some type of way that we are going back out. I would have turned him down back then in the past but I didn't and now I am feeling some type of way.

-
-
-
a/n: please guys remember there will be Fourtris because the chapters I am working on is full of Fourtris. Please! Don't give up because love isn't easy to get and I have to make it seem realistic. Thanks for reading!