Lonely

_(n)_ blinked unwrapping bandages from a certain hot headed leader. Madara blinked calmly reading some scroll , he sigh a bit in pain as his eyes moved down. He eyed the large scar across his chest angrily "Tch...Hashirama has gone strong." " you'll. Too." The teen looked down at him as he slowly laid on the futon placing her hands on his chest having green chakra out. He smirked a bit " what makes you that sure ?" " because Madara isn't fighting alone." She blushed looking to the side " what's with the second person use ~~ are you trying to act cute  just for me ?" He raised an eyebrow smirking "s-shut up!!!!" She glared while he chuckled.

------------

Madara walked a long the lonely halls . He turned to his brothers room not hearing anything "must be sleeping....." He looked straight heading towards his bedroom placing a hand on his chest "....Hashirama....." He glared " at times I wonder if I really aren't alone....." He slide his rooms door open calmly stepping inside soon he closed it. A sigh escaped his lips .

"Get out the closet _(n)_."

"...."

"Idiot I can see your stupid hair."

"Why so grumpy ~~"

The girl smiled peeking happily. The male glared blushing a bit " gee. I wonder why!!? Oh right ! Maybe cuz my stalker is in my room." " not a stalker. I'm your lover ~~~" "shut up." He glared more having a large vein forming on his forehead while she smiled giggling  stepping out the place calmly " I needed to speak with you !" " why not tomorrow." " I have to work on your gunbai so I won't have a lot of time." "Mm...." He sat down crossing his arms " go ahead." _(n)_blinked blushing a bit as she walking sitting across from him. She sigh a bit having a straight expression " hikaru sent me a note. Hashirama has requested something of importance." Madara glared a bit seeing how serious she sounded "'and that is." " he wants the senju and Uchiha to do peace." He looked at her angrily "peace...." She nodded "...Madara. This is the chance to end it." " Urusai. " he glared more " peace between us can't be place so lightly." "but Madara !" " enough." He quickly cut her off her other words as she looked down glaring a bit ' idiot....'
The male cleared his throat sighing " trusting them isn't a good thing. You know that" "mm." She looked at him calmly.

-----next day---

A porcupine haired male sat alone in his office. He looked at the many documents showing how low on men He was getting ' Tch ....we need more children on this clan........' He glared looking down for a bit "...I need children." He moved his eyes up at a portrait " I'm turning like you father..." He smiled sadden " a monster for war." The male blinked quickly hearing a voice in his head"......"

-------

_(n)_ sigh swinging the giant gunbai seeing it still not being at a good estate " seriously.....its been like four years since I started working on this..." She sat on the grass looking at the many cuts her hands had from fighting "Hmp...." She closed her eyes calming down' Madara you idiot you had the chance .' She opened her eyes seeing a tall-ish figure walking towards her. "What...." " is your mother home." "I'm not sure maybe....why?" " I must speak with her in private." Madara blinked looking at her . The 18 year old raised a eyebrow confuse by his strange acting. Also. His eyes. They looked a bit off." I'll come back later then." He turned calmly walking off while she staid sitting there extremely confuse.

------------

Madara looked at a tablet as he activated his sharingan he glared not knowing what it said "this is useless." He turned leaving the shrine. He looked down walking the road by himself slowly beginning to think of his decision.
A falcon slowly flew down standing on his right shoulder . The 18 year old smiled a bit "I think I know why I like that song a lot....."
_________________

And my depression hits when trying to write. A funny chapter ....(유∀유|||)