'HEART' Breaking News

Skipping because I suck at pregnant readers !! (●'艸`)..... I'll go with kishi-style Dara story ...(∩∀`*)

Art by : HachimitsuBani
_________________________

------Le Months Skips -------

Madara was looking down with wide eyes. Toka blinked having a hand in his shoulder.

"His heart is weak. Making him a shinobi will not be a wise decision lord Uchiha. Do not tell this to her right now. She is weak  and could die from the sudden news."
Madara turned to the woman on the futon as she breath hard having a newborn wrapped on a blue cotton blanket on her arms protectively. His mouth went in to a straight line hearing the door close signaling them being alone.

_(n)_ opened her eyes having sweat and hair stuck on her face. She looked to the right seeing the man walking slowly sitting on his knees eyeing them.

"What...did she tell you..."

"........"

"....his Chakra....is low."

"She said....his weak."

Madara glared slowly while she looked at the ceiling not loosing her grip from the sleeping boy.

"His heart isn't strong. Making him a shinobi can kill him."

"........im...so-"

"Naming him after Izuna will be a disgrace."

"Madara."

"Silence."

He sigh a bit crossing his arms. _(n)_ glared at him weakly. The leader moved his gaze to his wife again " don't give me that look." He blinked placing a hand on her forehead as she twitched a bit. He leaned down placing a kiss on her forehead.

-----------------------------

Hashirama blinked eyeing the boy having his face inches away. Madara glared down at him " OY. Personal space " " but he likes me." " what." " mm." Madara looked at his friend confuse but glared more seeing his son having his pale hands on the senjus cheek and nose.
Hashirama smiled silly at him having the newborn laugh seeing how stupid he looked.

_(n)_ was sitting against a wall looking down a bit while a hand was place on her head " your so weak right now _(n)_-San...." Mito blinked worried at her new friend. The Uchiha smiled at her " no I'm just a bit tired.." The Uzumaki sigh smiling " your strong for keeping up with him." " eh..." The woman looked at her confuse while Mito brought up the cup of tea " nothing. Please drink this it'll help you get your energy back."

--

Madara blinked sitting outside viewing the moon. Hikaku was sitting a bit further with his arms and legs crossed " so I heard the news." "Mm." " do not blame my sister on how he came out." The man glared slowly moving his gaze to his brother in law. Hikaku was seen glaring at him angrily.

"Why do you hate me so much."

"I don't hate you. "

"....."

"I despise you ."

"...."

Madara blinked seeing him get up as he calmly left with the sassiest walk making his hips swing side to side a bit. The leader raised his eyebrow confuse as he got up walking inside the room seeing a woman's back facing him.

"OY wha-"

He froze as she stiffen with red cheeks turning her head towards him while specific nosies came her way "........" "Uhm.....uh....." He stepped back blushing slowly closing the door. He turned towards the garden feeling awkward.

---------------1 year --------------

Madara had his eyes close as he held a boy on his arms. His head tilted down with drool dripping down his chin from not sleeping the whole night. _(n)_ had her head laying on his lap snoring a bit.

The man twitched opening his eyes feeling the child shift. Madara looked down at him having black coloring on his eye bags ' you li'l shit.' He placed his hand on his chest closing his eyes.

*doki*......................*doki*..................*doki*.....................*doki*

He opened his eyes frowning displeased but stopped seeing his son eyeing him with his hand holding his fingers curiously.

"Hmp....." He smiled slowly. " good morning.......

.
.
.
Izuna........."