My What.

_(n)_ smiled holding a tray as she headed towards he eve others bedroom. She quickly stopped seeing spiky black hair disappear inside as the door closed "again." She glared looking down at the food .

--

Madara sat facing the man laying against the wall with his arms crossed " what do you mean. " " I'm sure they had spoken to you before my birth and hers. That must be done in order to continue the way the clan works. That's how my father kept it from disintegrating." " but....she must have a word on this. I can't obligate her to such a thing." " obligated ?? Hehe have you mistaken I'm more then just a simple friend and acquaintance of hers." He smirked a bit seeing hikaku giving him a strange expression.

"Ah.....fuck...."

-------

"What do you mean you two are dating !!!???"

"Yeah...."

" DAFUQ who gave permission!!???? Ugh!!!!!"

The Uchiha glared angrily at his sibling . He didn't like how Madara was . Well he did a bit. But his way of leading wasn't so good on his opinion. Madara was cruel, at times, he could careless of who died , if it wasn't Izuna he wouldn't budge to help at all unless if it made the clan seem Stronger.

"mom.....agreed."

"Do you know what that fucker wants to do! "

"....no...........maybe...I don't know....."

She looked to the side blushing a bit while hikaku glared more up at her as she healed his *cough*sixpack *cough* stomach. She looked at him again smiling nervously not seeing a smile crack on his face at all. Oh he was really displeased.

The man sigh irritated " at least. Visit. Alright." " what do you mean." " you'll know." He closed his eyes while she blinked twice confuse.

------------next day------

"What did you told  hikaku."

"..."

"Madara !!"

".........a falcon..."

"Eh..."

He blinked looking up at the majestic creature smiling in relief seeing her getting distracted by it. The young man turned walking again but twitched feeling the sash on his hips being pulled " undressing me already ??" " what!!??" She blushed quickly letting go as he chuckled looking back. _(n)_ had an eyebrow raised with pink cheeks as she stared at the man confuse " what. What's so funny." " at times I wonder." He smiled turning calmly walking again.

"....."
.
.
.
.
"MADARA!!!!!"

She glared running after him as he chuckled quickly running off.

------

Izuna was smiling while he held a bowl with soup . Hikaku stared at him with a blank expression " who the fuck are you." " I'm Izuna." " Izuna...?? Wait....." He paled slowly remembering the boy who tried killing him " your that little.." " hehe yeah!! Satanzu!" He smirked having a dark aura while the 26 year old felt his eye twitch none stop 'son of a bitch....'

--

_(n)_ walked breathing hard sliding a familiar office door open "Come back here you !!" Madara turned blinking twice " hehe you actually went all the way ??" " s-shut up!! What did you tell hikaku !!??" She glared catching her breath while he blinked having a serious expression " your so stubborn ." " what.." " no means no." " why." " it's something between adults." " your only a year older asshole." " hehe ..see you can tell your still not old enough to comprehend what I'm saying." "....eh..."  She blinked confuse as he chuckled amused by her slow mind .
Madara slowly placed the scrolls he had on the desk as he began walking towards her. _(n)_ stepped back a bit scared since his temper wasn't the greatest to be around . She squeaked a bit hugging her self while a hand slammed on the wall right next to her head trapping her " w-what." She looked at him nervously seeing his straight expression.

"You amused me way to much. Dango."

"Wha-"

She froze blushing darkly feeling his soft lip on hers while his eyes claimed slowly. _(n)_ staid frozen for a while. Her brain slowly began to process what happened as she slowly smiled hugging him from his waist as her eye closed.

-------------------

Hikaku had a blue tint under his eyes looking at the male on top of him " you uh...you got issues boy." " hehe....." Izuna smiled happily while the omen song(Ave Satani)  played on the background " not only that. Sir." The black haired man twitched feeling izunas hand on his toned chest .

'I fucking hate their family.'

________________________
(〃艸〃) ......I see Izuna as a strange man.....*cough* more terrifying then Tobirama *cough*