Chain

_(n)_ blinked twice blushing feeling her head on top of a warm surface  as it moved up and down. She looked up seeing soft rosy lips "..............." Her cheeks turned red as she staid staring at the male sleep.
Madara moved a bit feeling extremely sour from the long days of fighting he had done. Unlike Izuna and _(n)_ , Madara would wake up. Bath. Get ready. Off to battle. Resting was something he would rarely do.  The girl blinked looking around seeing Izuna not there anymore 'eh.....' She raised an eyebrow sitting up slowly but twitched looking down seeing her hand tangled with an other one. She blushed darkly smiling more.

------------

Madara opened his eyes slowly grunting as he moved to the side feeling his body ache "....hm...?" He sat up tiredly seeing him being alone on the large tent "Hmp..." He glared a bit standing up slowly walking out yawning. He covered his eyes from the sun light as he headed towards a waterfall he saw not to far the other day.

----

The young man stretched a bit as he slowly stepped down on the cold water. He sigh sitting down laying his back on a rock closing his eyes.

*spash*

Red eyes snapped open. Madara looked around none stop but froze gasping seeing an extremely voluptuous body right across from him. The female slowly untied her hair letting it fall down on her scar covered body. She blinked slowly turning.

"........"

"............."

The two stared at one an other having red cheeks while the wind blew._(n)_ slowly moved her hands covering her breast while Madara moved to the side hiding one part from his body with his hands as his cheeks kept burning.

----------

Madara was walking looking straight thanking his high collar for cover his face along with his hair. _(n)_ was blushing looking to the side as they walked a meter away from each other.

Izuna blinked raising an eyebrow eyeing the weirdos "hm..." He smiled seeing a stone. He kicked it making it roll in front of his brother by accident "...."

Madara blinked walking but stumbled gasping seeing him about to land face flat on the floor but twitched feeling himself being held. _(n)_ sigh in relief having the male bridal style while he blushed slowly glaring "........" The girl looked down at him blinking twice . She smiled giggling seeing how cute he looked.

Izuna smiled sweat dropping seeing the men having a 'DAFUQ' expression as they witness the strange scene.

----------Next Day--------

"Stop eating that."

"Why~~"

"It's bad for you."

"Hmp~"

She cat smiled holding a Dango while Madara glared shaking his head as he eyed the many Dango on the plate " seriously ...." He blinked looking back at her. The girl puffed her cheeks " what? Want some ??" She smiled putting it up towards him "uhh no I'm cool.." " Come on ~~" " no no I'm good.." "Madara!!" "Tch...." He blushed opening his mouth slowly putting the white ball ( (*≧▽≦)ノシ !) on his mouth licking a bit of the sweet sauce dripping on his lips. He blinked pulling back chewing. The young man blushed looking to the side while she smiled happily eyeing him.

"What...." He glared at her " your so cute !!!" She hugged his arm making him twitch " shut up." The girl giggled chewing the the other sweet. He smiled a bit but blinked looking up seeing a falcon flying "......." He glared a bit seeing his red tailed one next to it. He looked down at the girl eating calmly.

---------------

_(n)_ stretched cracking her back as she stood up holding the giant gunbai seeing it finally finished "ha!!" She smiles widely but slowly stopped not hearing her mother anymore " it's actually lonely without them..." She looked back at the quiet place " and hikaku .....I wonder what they did with him...." She walked calmly thinking of her older brother. But decided to stop.

Madara blinked marking a map with black ink . He held his head a bit hearing a voice " there it is again..." " what is ..?" He turned meeting two black eyes "nothing..." He sigh crossing his arms " what is it now ?" " I finished it ..." _(n)_ smiled at him. The male blinked " really ?? After like ...." He blinked counting with a smirk "s-shut up!! Be grateful I at least did it !" She blushed darkly as he chuckled " calm down princess ~~" "Tch..." She puffed her cheeks while he chuckled again from her mood swings

"Thank you thou."

"Mm...."

"And _(n)_."

"Hm...?"

".....am I really a falcon...?"

The girl blinked confuse seeing him staring out the window calmly " what do you mean..?" " you always call me that..so am I really a falcon?" He turned towards her smiling a bit. The girl blushed slowly "w-well...uhm...at times........yo-" "Nissan!!!" Izuna ran in quickly but twitched seeing them "oh.........." "....what.." Madara glared irritated while Izuna smiled sweat dropping along with the girl "uhh the senju....."" What about them." The older brother glared angrily standing up.

-----------------------

"Send men to scout the territory. More towards the shrine. Let no one get in or out besides those who I allow." Madara glared walking back inside the gates but stopped seeing _(n)_ looking up at the sky with wide eyes. The male blinked confuse moving his gaze up "oh....."

A falcon was seen flying . On its leg a chain was seen tied. A circle was hanging from a side.

He looked at the girl as she didn't moved her eyes from it .

"Hikaku........"

They turned quickly hearing a loud explosion . Madara glared angrily " _(n)_." He extended his arm with his hand open waiting for something "mm." she blinked nodding placing something firm on it . Madara placed a tight grip on the gunbai " I'll see...if it's actually him." He looked at her with his sharingan activated. Izuna appeared next to him breathing hard .

"Nisan."

"Mm."

Both brothers vanished leaving a wide eyed girl standing on the entrance seeing smoke coming from the forest. She looked down actually feeling nervous . But this nervous was different. She was frighten. She gripped her hands tightly having red eyes with a strange pattern forming . She ran out quickly while the men kept yelling at her to come back.

"Senju........"

___________________

Hikaku ! Is reader Chans older brother who got captured long ago! His older then Madara btw ! Way older!
If you read the manga you know who he is !' (유∀유|||)* vanishes after leaving this disgrace of a chapter *