Hunting

*placed half- a Feel chapter here *
(유∀유|||).........
________________________

_(n)_ blinked calmly placing a plate and a cup in front of a man. She sat across from him as she slowly got her tea.
Madara stared at the wooden surface without blinking his body was warm from the warm blanket covering his legs and the fire giving the place heat. But form the inside he felt so cold. He had a dark color on his eye bags making him look twice as older and tired. He moved his gaze to the empty side of the table frowning worser seeing a laughing Izuna. The young man turned to him smiling happily .

"Izuna......" He smiled slowly while the woman stared at him confuse. She looked to the side not seeing anyone then back to Madara noticing a bit of an insane smile on his lips as he kept staring at that direction.

"Madara.."

"Look...its Izuna.......his smiling"

"....Madara..."

"Why did you play that bad prank ...."

"........"

"You had us...worried Izuna."

She crawled slowly wrapping her arms around the man as he began to sniffed slowly , he then began to cry trembling hiding his face under her chin . "Izuna...." _(n)_ frowned a bit holding her husband closer as she stroke his hair soon she began to rub his muscular back while he leaned on her with all his weight making her hit her back on the floor as he staid on top of her.

Madara moved his head to the side a bit eyeing the empty side while warm tears kept running out his eyes. He slowly Moved his gaze up as she looked down at him worriedly.  " are you feeling better ....?" He looked down for a bit '.............' He moved up a bit having his face right on hers "w-what is it...." She twitched a bit seeing his face expression. Madara slowly leaned down  but stopped thinking. He sigh closing his eyes.

"....."

"What is it ...."

"..nephew."

"Eh..."

"....Izuna...never saw any...."

She looked to the side while Madara glared a bit ' should had thought of this sooner.' He slowly sat up looking to the side seeing it empty. "Madara....." The woman calmly sat up placing her hands on his cheek having him look at her " you can talk to me....If something is bothering you." She frowned a bit noticing his ice cold eyes looking at her. He blinked placing his hands on her wrist pulling them away " I told you before....no amount of talking. Can bring Izuna back."

She sigh seeing him leave as his hair covered his face slowly. She looked at the Kotatsu eyeing the now cold food. She moved her gaze out the window noticing the snow slowly falling.

---------

Madara laid on his futon as he eyed a painting. He blinked twice feeling water drip down his chin while a body moved next to him. The man turned hugging the woman closer to him just for caution. He was terrified being left alone now. He laid his head on her sweet scented head as he calmly closed his eyes.

"Nisan."

His eyes snapped open quickly moving his red glowing orbs around. Nothing. Everything was black. He looked to the side not seeing His wife making him breath hard sitting up having a paranoid expression. "_(n)_??" The man looked around confuse yet frighten not getting a response. He quickly stood up running to the floor slamming it open meeting two wide black eyes .

"What is it !!?"

"Where did you go !!!"

He gripped her arms tightly having his paranoid expression still . The woman was frozen by how he looked. The man . The once a calm and collected man. He looked so weak. So frighten so terrified to be alone.
She sigh calmly moving her arms up bringing him in to a tight embrace" calm down.....I just left to get water...." She smiled feeling his heart beat calm down. She smiled more up at him as he controlled his breathing nodding.

----------

Hikaku blinked looking at the man under the covers. He turned to his sister seeing her nod.

"Leader."

"Mm."

"We will be preparing everything for tomorrow. I just need your correct approval.

"Mm"

"....."

The man sigh irritated at his childish ways of facing his problems. "Madara. Are we going to attack the senju or not." "...no..." " what." Madara pulled the covers down having his eternal mangekyo  show " we're going to murder them."

Hikaku blinked twice seeing his strange behavior " very well." He turned eyeing his sister as she looked away quickly.

_(n)_ Moved her gaze back on the man seeing him staring at the ceiling spaced out . She sigh walking calmly kneeling down covering his head with the warm Blanket.  Madara was seen moving to the side curling up in to a ball. The woman placed a hand on his back rubbing it up and down as he slowly calmed down.

"Dango Dango Dango Dango Dang Dango~"

Madara peeked out eyeing the woman as she kept singing the retched song. He slowly glared staying quite while water formed on his eyes yet again.

"Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango Dango ......."

.
.
"The Big Dango Family......"