Son

^Thats the son! 

Rethought it! The kids name won't be Izuna since Madara was being a giant D!CK about it ! I'll call him Darami cuz the homie liked it !! \(//∇//)\
________________________

---bit of years skip too lazy and junk plus need to hurry for main plot later ---

Madara scratched his arm irritated. He looked up at the sky while the sun smacked his face with pure light.

"Why am I doing this."

"Because it's fun!"

"Fun only for you."

"Hehe also! I wanted to speak with you !"

Hashirama or the Hokage turned to his friend smiling happily while he raised an eyebrow.

------------------

"Don't run!!!"

"......"

"Listen to your mom."

A 5 year old glared while the medical mask covered his face a bit. _(n)_ blinked watching the young Uchiha walk off to a young senju girl.
Hikaku sigh a bit " surprisingly ." "Hm?" " his not dead." " dude!!!" " I'm kidding !!" He sweat dropped smiling while she sigh worriedly looking at her son.

"Madara hasn't change Hu."

"No.......even if I try ...he doesn't listen."

"Hmp. Idiot man ."

"Hey."

"Oh shut up ."

Hikaku brought his sister close with one arm around her shoulder as she smiled. " I'm happy you didn't die thou. Toka said you were close." "....mm....." She sighs bit lookin down at her hands.

-----

Madara walked irritated as he held his sore arms from carrying watermelons the whole day ' stupid Hashirama. ' he stopped on his pace seeing a familiar figure walking alone around the busy street. He raised an eyebrow sneaking up towards the boys direction.

Darami blinked walking towards a shrine while the tired bags under his eyes made him look worser then he usually was. He stopped in front of a slot sighing. He placed money of the bin as he moved a hand towards one having the kanji symbol of 'health' although he was young. He knew of his condition. His father wouldn't stop spitting at his face of how weak he was so he couldn't do anything.

Madara peeked from a pole confuse but twitched seeing him reaching for it ' the hell.......'

The boy took a paper out slowly turning it but stopped breathing with wide eyes seeing what was written. Yet . Again.

.
.
.
.
" 死 "

------------

_(n)_ placed a hand on the sleeping boys forehead feeling him at a correct temperature. She sigh looking down but stopped seeing something crumbled on his pocket"......." The woman got the paper sneakily slowly spreading it open but gasp with widen eyes.

'So this is.......' She turned to the small desk seeing a tray with many crumbed papers. The woman crawled quietly towards it spreading ever single one.

"死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死" "死" "死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死" "死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死" "死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死" "死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死" "死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死" "死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死" "死 " " 死" "死" "死" "死"