February

Art by : k1dekisMadaraTemple
(*≧▽≦)ノシ 

(( should I follow Kishimoto ?? Or just change the story since well Dara is going to be a dad?? (°^°)......ugh..I'm having second thoughts on the main plot ...))
_______________________

_(n)_ walked with a depress expression on  her face as she kept trying to smile. In front of her was an Uchiha male. He had a good posture but his gaze. Oh his gaze made everyone quickly move out the way.

"Madara"

"......"

"Madara!"

"....."

The man jumped feeling a smack " I told you not to do that !!!" He turned blushing darkly while the woman glared crossing her arms " I told you I don't need you to be around me every time I leave to buy food. We aren't on war anymore nothing will happen." " that's what they all say." " who." " I don't know but they do." Madara glared down at her while she glared back as her eye twitched.

----------------------------

A woman sigh yawning with an irritated expression. A man a bit taller then her was seen walking with his hand gripping her shoulder protectively.

"What did I say earlier !!"

"Urusai."

"Madara ."

"Hmp."

The man huffed a bit while she kept glaring up at him. She twitched a bit holding on to him . Madara looked down at her confuse " OY." He held her a bit worried " what is it ?" " nothing nothing .." She smiled a bit while he raised an eyebrow. He looked around spotting a bench.

_(n)_ blinked sighing a bit while an arm was around her shoulders. She looked up at the man seeing him looking around slowly " they said it might be a girl." "What." He glared looking down at her while she snickered.
The man sigh glaring almost getting a heart attack. He didn't mind having a girl. But for an heir. It had to be a boy. On that time a woman wasn't trusted with a leaders duty. That and he was really sexist.

"No seriously ."

"No no....it'll be a boy ...Even Toka said it."

"Hmp."

He glared looking straight as he slowly thought again ' I need to decipher it more.........I've been waisting too much time.' He looked down at her " how much longer."

"Your being persistent."

"A father should know when his child is do. Maybe I will be out with Hashirama that day."

The woman blinked twice looking at him while he looked down at her.

"......by ....February....."

"February.....?"

"...........they said February....10...."

The man stayed quiet while he looked at the floor with a deep gaze.

"Are they messing around."

"No...."

"...Hmp."

He glared more. '............February.....' He moved his gaze up at the sky.

.
.
.
"Izuna........"

"Eh..."

The woman looked at him quickly . The man blinked twice "..Izuna. That will be his name." "....but...." " no buts. Izuna will it be." She sigh smiling seeing his fatherly gaze. Madara turned twitching " what..." " nothing nothing !" The woman smiled looking straight again. She closed her eyes feeling him hugging her closer. _(n)_ felt her cheeks slowly burn as she laid her cheek on his toned chest hearing his heartbeat.

-----------------

"Thank you for helping me "

"Mm"

"How come your quiet?"

*shrugging movement.*

_(n)_ sweat dropped smiling as she held a small box. Next to her was a tall albino as he looked straight with pink cheeks. The Uchiha blinked twice as she kept looking at the senju.

Madara peeked from a tree glaring slowly while red veins appeared on his eyes. He gasp having wide eyes with rage seeing her hugging the man as he left waving a bit.

------

"So."

"....."

"How uhm was it  being around the senju."

"WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !!!"

" I saw you hugging him!!!!"

"So !!?? You and Hashirama hold hands and you don't see me bitching !!!"

"Hey language !!!"

"Urusai."

Madara gasp surprise hearing the word she just spatted at him. _(n)_ kept glaring at the tall-ish man. The man slowly glared down at her crossing his arms as he slowly turned his back towards her.

"I am pist off."

"Oh shut up! Your acting like the pregnant one !"

"Hmp."

She sweat drop seeing him staying like that. Madara had a vein in his forehead with puffed cheeks still having his back face her.

----------

Madara laid on the futon still having his back face the woman. _(n)_ blinked having a 'really' expression the woman slowly scooted moving her hand up his back making him stiffen " stop it."  His eye twitch none stop feeling her hand stilling rubbing his backs while his cheeks went pink slowly closing his eyes while something soft was placed on his cheek.
Madara moved his head a bit looking up at the woman smiling down at him. He moved his arm up wrapping it around her as he brought her down.

"Don't say that to me ."

"Don't get jealous when people are around me."

"It's called protection."

"Hehe ...your the one who needs that."

"Hmp."