Authors Note and Pt. 7?

Hey guys!
So I've written 6 parts to Goode AU and I've decided that I'm going to stop updating the story here but instead make it a new story! So if you've been enjoying Goode AU, the next updates will be separate from this book. Sorry if this inconveniences anyone I just didn't think the story would end up having so many parts!
So yeah please go and like and comment on that story and also my other Percy Jackson Fanfiction: Final Breath.
Earlier I had written a sneak peak to that story and I believe I'm about half-way through it now so there's a reasonable amount of parts to it.
So yeah...check out
Goode AU (Percy Jackson Fanfiction) for the continuation of the story and Final Breath (Percy Jackson Fanfiction).
Thanks guys!
Xx
Ps. There will be a new one-shot coming very soon!

Goode AU description:

Alone and hurting after the tragic death of her mother, 15 year-old Annabeth Chase sort out help from her only friend: Luke.
That was her first mistake. Instead of comfort, she received an influence which led her to a dark place. Filled with the strong hold of addiction and solitude.
Isolated and addicted after being led into a hell-on-earth, 16 year-old Annabeth Chase didn't want to live anymore. Now after recovering from drug overdose, Annabeth is forced to move to a different school. Goode High. Will she fit in? Or will this be a repeat of the last few years of her horrible life? Will she meet someone who will help her? Or will they take advantage of her just as Luke had done?
Read to find out.

Final Breath Description:

When a pretty girl saves your life, you're going to fall for her. Hard. But this type of love is not like others. It's a strong love, one that others  look upon and wish for. But they don't know the real story. This is the real story....
We were supposed to conquer the world together, Annabeth Chase and Percy Jackson...the unstoppable duo.
But then of course everything had to go wrong.