The Girlfriend Tag

Geez guys. I'm on a roll! I've updated 5 of my stories in one day, with 3 one-shots on this one!

...don't get used to it.

Anyway!

This is a One-shot from my story: Meeting Percabeth.

I have found a love for YouTube Percabeth so I wrote a second one...
If you have read any good YouTube/ Percy Jackson fanfiction- please send me a link because I love reading them!

OPAL THEAN

Finally! Percy has updated!
I know that he gets quite busy but...I still can't wait for his videos. They can't come quick enough!

I click on the video. My eyes skim over the title.

"The Girlfriend Tag"

WHAT! I thought he wasn't going to do this video. One time, he had posted a photo with his girlfriend and people went wild!

Comments were like:
Who is that!?
Percy is she your girlfriend?
Noooooo Percy's mine!
It will never last!
Percy's with a blonde?
She must be dumb and shallow!
She's so pretty!
Awwww!!

There are very different types of viewers...

Later Percy had tweeted out, getting mad at some of the rude comments.

He had said that he would never pressure her into doing videos and that this was the first photo she had allowed him to post- he got quite angry with the people calling her dumb....

Anyway! I thought this video would never come!

I click play and almost squeal in excitement.

Percy appears, sitting in the classic space in his room. His hair is messy and he wears a dark blue singlet.
My eyes flit to his muscly arms.

Hey! I know he's taken...but doesn't mean I can't admire.

"Hey guys! Percy Jackson here, and today I am doing the Girlfriend Tag."

The screen goes black and into his classic theme song and opening cards.

I smile when the opening fades.

"So those of you who follow me on other social media- links down below- will probably be quite confused at this point."
He leans forward and puts his hands together.
"I made it clear in a tweet that I wouldn't be making any videos with my girlfriend because I wanted to keep things private."
He leans back and looks at something out of shot.
"But she has agreed to make this video with me...and maybe appear in my vlogs."

"So, without further adieu, I'd like to introduce my girlfriend: Annabeth Chase."

The screen fades in and out. Percy is now accompanied by the pretty blonde from the picture. She's watching him with slight amusement. She's really, really pretty. She has long blonde hair in a ponytail, and a white singlet top on. (Like fan art attached)

"Annabeth and I will answer your questions from Twitter." He says.
He pulls out his phone and puts it in front of both of them.

"The first one is from @girlonfiree and she asks, how long have you been together?"

Percy smiles and looks at Annabeth.