Chapter Twenty One: Bookshop Encounters 2.0

A/N

This will be the last chapter of this fic but Chris and Rachel will be back in the sequels 'Omegle Boy' 'Cupcake Girl' & 'Wild & Free' along with the rest of the Fantastic Foursome x thank you for the love and support and keep your eyes peeled for a sneak peek of the first chapter of 'Omegle Boy' x

End of A/N

Chapter Twenty One: Bookshop Encounters 2.0

TWO MONTHS LATER

RACHEL

Two weeks after filming with Zoe and Joe YouTube knew who I was, as did so many new people. I'd gained 500,000 new subscribers which was crazy in my eyes because I still didn't feel like I deserved any of this. I was offered to get paid ads on my videos and I accepted but I still decided to keep my day job at the bookshop where this crazy journey all began.

I returned back to work a month after my channel blew up and let's just say the bookshop sales shot through the roof when fans found out where I worked. Chris always makes an effort to meet me for lunch every day despite me telling him he doesn't need to, but he insists because he said he doesn't want to spend another second away from me. It's kind of cute how attached at the hip we are, yes our friends say we're mushy but as long as we have each other in our lives that's all we need.

Not a day goes by when I don't think what could have happened that day if the guys never came into London and got chased by fans. Out of all the small shops they could have hidden in, they chose my bookshop. I might never have met Chris otherwise and been welcomed with open arms into the YouTube family. Chris jokes that it was fate that drew him to the bookshop while Dan and PJ joke that they were knackered from running and happened to take a breather outside the shop. Of course then Phil scolds them and agrees with Chris on the whole fate thing. I've made it my personal mission to help the other three find girlfriends and I may or may not have employed Chris to go undercover for me to give me hints on what the guys were looking for in a lady. This Fantastic Foursome needed to become an 'eightsome' if that's even a real word.

Chris and I finally broke the news to fans about our engagement a month after he proposed. We wanted some alone time before all hell broke loose on social media, but thanks to a fan asking for a photo with me I may have flashed my engagement ring and they put two and two together. For the most part they were happy for us, though they'd always be haters which were expected. Our YouTube friends threw us a surprise engagement party at Dan and Phil's and Chris mocked me from a far as the other girl youtubers gushed over my ring and asked when the date was. I never really was one of the girls, but now someone had put a ring on it I guess I was going to live out every little girls dream about planning my own dream wedding. If Chris thought he was going to have any say in the matter then he could dream on. Maybe we could have a book themed wedding to symbolise how we met, or would that be too cheesy? Either way I had another big step to take in my life.

I really should start keeping a diary or journal to document all these ever changing parts of my life. But for now I was content with my own personal life, at work and of course with love. Because at the end of the day enjoy the little things in life for one day you'll look back and realise they were the big things.