#1. Moving on

Song: LINKIN PARK- nobody can save me
RIP Chester

Maria's POV

Struggling to get out of his hold I kicked, screamed, and trashed all around but he just wouldn't let go.

I couldn't stop thinking that this was it, this is the time he's actually going to kill me. Tears ran down my face as I thought about everything that we've been through. This was it, I'm going die and there's nothing I can do about it. At the hands of the man that I wanted to devote my life to.

" You think you can leave me?" He laughed with an unholy grin on his face. "Well think again you bitch." his famous smirk which I once loved appeared, it's a pity that all it does now is drive fear into me, I knew what was coming next. This is the day I die, and for some reason I was at peace with that.

" Please, don't hurt me,... please Shane " I struggled to speak as I broke down in sobs wishing the man I once loved would come back.
"Say you love me Maria. SAY IT! " Looking at him I knew for a fact that I didn't love him, this was not the version of him that I loved, this is not the man I fell in love with, but if I valued my life I had to say it .

Shaking my head while trying to hold back a sob I whispered
" I love you,  I love you so much ...please let go of me I love you baby" I pleaded with him, hoping he would believe that I loved him but I know he didn't, he knew me better than that.

" You're a fucking lying little bitch, I'll show you what happens to liars! "
I was sent to the floor with a slap to my face, he continued to stare at me the glint in his eyes scared me, I knew what was coming next shaking in fear I begged him with my eyes but he ignored it.

" You want to know why I kept you around? ' He asked me while laughing in my face as I tried to hold myself together. "Because you're a good fuck, nothing more nothing less." With that he started ripping my clothes apart, I tried and tried to get away, but that just made him even more angry so my assault would be much greater.

Lust was in his eyes as he prepped kisses along my neck, the kisses that once gave me butterflies felt like ants biting into my skin as he trailed down.
" God I'm going to fuck you like the dirty slut you are."
I feared those words so much, kicking and screaming he didn't care as he thrust into me, he continued to take what I once offered to him out my own free will and of love.

"Mommy!!! Please wake up, mommy stop crying please." that jolted me awake to see the child I once considered a curse sobbing beside me on the bed as she whispered her pleas. Holding her shaking body I promised my self he would never get his hands on my daughter, never. I got away once it didn't mean I could get away again.

"Kylie baby, please stop crying mommy's okay. "  I soothed her.
Looking up with her big eyes they shined as bright as his once did, she gave me that smile just like her father's.
" Don't worry mommy, when daddy gets back he will protect us both." Looking at her I forced my self not to cry in front of her, I needed to be strong for the both of us. She left me speechless  with the thought of ' if you only knew Ky ...your father was the one we needed protection from '

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

So don't forget to
Comment
Like
Follow
And share

ig : @darkskinnedchoco
Twitter: @darkskinnedcho02
Snapchat:@destinedtofly01

I would really love your feed back

This book is dedicated to @RamonaLall for pushing me I thought I wouldn't have made it but look at where I am today thank you so much btw Mona is you